Nifty calender spread with calls or puts

gmt900

-To make a calender spread 'like' iron condor , one would need to place two calender spreads one each above & below LTP (double calender spread).
-Is there a substantial difference between margin for iron condor & double calender .
-you can also consider double diagonal later (kind of hybrid of iron condor & double calender)

good luck.

I have to get it confirmed, but from I was told margin for calendar spread would be as low as 5000 per lot. I will post once I get the confirmation.

I have to get it confirmed, but from I was told margin for calendar spread would be as low as 5000 per lot. I will post once I get the confirmation.
That may be the figure for calender spreads for future contracts .
If it is 5000/lot for nifty options calender spread , it will open up many opportunities, please let us know the broker.
For zerodha , one can use there online margin calculator .

jamit_05

You mentioned OptionsOracle. How did you get the right name for Nse server in the Config window?

Since, I dont have it... it is using CBOE as default... and I don't quite trade in it so its useless :)

gmt900

You mentioned OptionsOracle. How did you get the right name for Nse server in the Config window?

Since, I dont have it... it is using CBOE as default... and I don't quite trade in it so its useless :)
Comm has given you the clue. I followed the instructions in the thread 'Good
News OptionsOracle working' and somehow got it. Pls don't ask me exactly how I did it, because i will not be able to explain:)

I have not yet entered into a trade. Still grappling with the fundas:confused:
Hi Gmt900

I allow my self to post the following link here, as it is about Calendar spreads. I have noticed that you have seen it, but as your thread is about the topic, readers of this thread in the future may like to read those informations related to your thread topic: http://www.traderji.com/futures/89068-day-trading-nf-bnf-usdinr-futures-2188.html#post988018 Hope you do not mind and take care / Dan :)

gmt900

Hi Gmt900

I allow my self to post the following link here, as it is about Calendar spreads. I have noticed that you have seen it, but as your thread is about the topic, readers of this thread in the future may like to read those informations related to your thread topic: http://www.traderji.com/futures/89068-day-trading-nf-bnf-usdinr-futures-2188.html#post988018 Hope you do not mind and take care / Dan :)
Thanks Dan!

I have saved the links and will go thr' them at my pace.;)