Nifty / Banknifty Using Super Trend

sir what is backtest result of your system or success ratio???
can you make another thread for mcx and apply your system on that plz initiate your steps also in that..
thanks in advance
There is user in icharts forum he use ST in comm...

I will request rohan to post it here if it possible for him to do..

Hello Kuldeep,

Thanks for your regular updates. I also use supertrend provided by TT. Till now no short has been confirmed. Can you please tell me where I am wrong. I am using the same parameter. I have been monitoring your posts but I feel my charts do not show the same signal as yours.

Awaiting your reply

Soni

Hello Kuldeep,

Thanks for your regular updates. I also use supertrend provided by TT. Till now no short has been confirmed. Can you please tell me where I am wrong. I am using the same parameter. I have been monitoring your posts but I feel my charts do not show the same signal as yours.

Awaiting your reply

Soni
hi,

I have used trade tiger and other charting tool with super trend. As told earlier , they differ from tool to tool. I have no got no explanation why ( none of provider gave proper ans for this question). Current setup which i am using has proven to be very good and more reliable..

Regards,
KP.

Thanks. I will try and subscribe to ichart.

hi,

I have used trade tiger and other charting tool with super trend. As told earlier , they differ from tool to tool. I have no got no explanation why ( none of provider gave proper ans for this question). Current setup which i am using has proven to be very good and more reliable..

Regards,
KP.

New level now 6161 for NF and 13135..