NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when u people have decided to fool urselves no one can do nything. Did i say mkt is bearish, Even when some so called ultra intelligent people were giving short calls i said dont go short, and u r telling me to see in the charts that mkt is in uptrend.

If u cant understand such basic thing how can u trade.

He published sideways trend @ 4:12 and then after my comment he edited the post to UP, do u now get what am i saying??
To me, it only shows that he is continuously thinking. It's ok to change your mind after re-interpreting the data. I, too, admire those who have courage to pen down their interpretation of the market precisely in terms of definite numbers. I don't really follow his levels, but it is admirable nonetheless.

@rahul.. Sudoku has already mentioned clearly that its a positional system and not intraday...

Theres quite a possibility that he looked at the weekly charts after market close and then revised his view.... Why so much ho-halla???

If his levels are so bad and loss making... Anybody who is following them wont do so after 2-3 streak of losses... Why so much fyt for just that... Even losing is a important phase and lesson in the school of trading....

As is in someones signature... When you trust someone, either you get a friend for life or a lesson for life.... To each his own....

In any kind of market only two type of people one is a seller and the other is a buyer.. and don't forget the seller was a buyer just before... it sums up we are at obligation of others..
To put it correct we need some one else who is willing to buy or sell to finish our trade.
Every one of us as a trader know this is transaction ... n every one of us honestly wanted to make winning trade to end up with healthy trade account balance... but unfortunately most of us end up minus balance all the time is that correct and how many of u agree with me..
Even if we make few winning traders ultimately market take it back with vengeance
eroding our capital.. any solutions..from big brothers..

sudoku1

Someone got afraid by ur confidence so in half day he changed his trend from Down to Sideways and then again to DOWN. So this is the confidence u exude on public :clapping:

Similar incidence occurred few months ago also when a so called ultra long term player got even worse than a day trader :D:clapping:

This is the post for ur reference :

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/42863-nifty-50-future-trends-839.html#post671421
Pls b clear dat even if i change my levels 100 times, after & before mkt hours it makes no dif 2 me or any1 as v cannnt trade.in dis thread 95 % of d times i hav changed d levels wen mkt is shut. In feb around 5250 my tgt was 4777 i changed my trends thrice in mkt hours frm down 2 up widout losing any points of nifty..& wen u saw 4777 is histry.

IAtma

U ppls are really lazy.......:D

y don't you count + and - points from the day thread started....?:confused:

As .........asking a screen shot from any big mouth expert is so called offence here....:cool:

Rahul y u get agitated so fast we are just discussing plsss do not go away.. let us talk as i said b4 till Sunday (nearly 40 hrs to go still)this thread have to get Glamorously.. heated up ...pls be there n continue..

Rahul,
Seeing your posts for the last few weeks it appears that you are bent upon to destroy the thread of Sudoku. I am coming to this thread for the last three years and never traded these levels. Still after coming to the TJ I will come to this thread first. The question is not whether he is giving up or down or he is changing it during the market hours or after market hours. If you watch NSE option data there will be huge change during after hours and market hours data. Whether they are changing it after seeing your post. I am visiting this site since long and I do remember many veterans like Saint, Ashish, CV, Sunil, RJ, ST and Sudoku. Do not remember any significant contribution from you.
Everyone is having his own set of rules for trading. Sudoku is giving his own. My feeling is that very few may be trading just these levels. I mean alongwith these levels they may be having some more criteria to enter the trade. Instead of criticizing some ones method it will be better if you contribute some thing good. Whether he is good or bad in analysis or he is changing levels 10 times during market hours why should you bother? or why should any one bother.
I am having an impression that you are jealous of this thread and not the levels of Sudoku or it may be some thing personnel. My advice If you do not like it leave it dear. Matter ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.