Nifty 50 ahoy......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ:)

no one here has said that they were bullish or bearish & these messages have nothing to do with that if you dint understand so please dont put words where they are none & i did read your view "stop loss is for xxx" b4 you edited

still will some mod tell me why i cant look at old post of nj when i go to his home page it shows his nick as nj2006 & cannot see old posts...
so many critics.....i dont understand y are u critisizing me........i will not reply to any critics now........

We will talk after 2 months czar...when we wud be atleast on a good amount of profit on my views............

Am really disturbed by some of the views here........still i will put in my views here everyday........

Will reply only for the queries relating to my views...........

Czar dont forget to post when you will earn from my calls.....chill

i will make you exit .... I will make you enter......

we have initiated a long position @ 4350(july 25)

total points gained/lost - 0 (july 26)

regards

nj : )

praveen taneja

i really respect ur view....nd i appreciate your concern for other members of this respected community...........

I am here to give sum of my views and tips which may help all.......

Its just dat previously i tried to give sum of the btst calls.....i knew that no1 was following them....as d 1 that is following wud atleast write sum comments.......after this i came to a conclusion that there has to b some way to earn in this bear market...........btst surely is a failure in this market........

Bear markets usually last about 15 months.....we are just 6 month through my dear friend.......i also hav a lot of experience in this share markets.........bull market or bear market i have a way to earn.....that is nifty trading.......we can go long......we can go short......either way if we can make out the market....we can win......

No offences against anyone here...........

I am here just to put my view.......i am here to share my experience........so its your wish if u want to follow my calls or not........

I will try to put in my best efforts.........my best views........i will just put in my opinion about the markets.....

Every1 has a right to put in opinions.........and i am doing no offence........

I only have one request that i wud want to know who r taking my views....SO GUYS KEEP POSTING......so that i can help you out........

I will keep on posting what all is required to trade my way......

For now lets see how does my first view goes.....where all of u guyz were being bearish......i think we may have a upward direction of markets on monday........and as per my views....on friday it was just a small correction for a upper bounce.........

I have initiated a long call on nifty @ 4350

LETS MAKE THIS THREAD A INTRACTIVE THREAD.........

regards

sir dont know about others but i know ur views are good can u pls leave tips for options too bcoz in nifty there is no limit of loss if mkt open gap down or gap up loss will b unbearable n in options there is limit to loss.pls tell on that too if u can but give an ear to others too bcoz they are also helpful to others too can b ur view on stop loss is changeable but newbie will not contact u when mkt is volatile god bles u all carry on with the good thread

NJ:)

sir dont know about others but i know ur views are good can u pls leave tips for options too bcoz in nifty there is no limit of loss if mkt open gap down or gap up loss will b unbearable n in options there is limit to loss.pls tell on that too if u can but give an ear to others too bcoz they are also helpful to others too can b ur view on stop loss is changeable but newbie will not contact u when mkt is volatile god bles u all carry on with the good thread
u can use options if u want.......but for me.....

You'll surely earn less if u use options...........

Nd for stoploss.....u can keep a 40 pts stoploss for any given trade........

But if u want to go according to me.......when i say stop you stop.........

We need to be successful in about 40% of the trades to earn.......

If u want to judge me........dont judge me in 1 or 2 trades........

Judge me on monthly basis..........some trades will be good.......some may be bad........nd some may be breakeven.........

But we will earn..............

Regards

C

Czar

Ya Right... :cool:

but atleast answer the few guys holding TISCO since 830 on your call whether to sell at 600 or hold as they waiting for your command still & as you say i will make you exit .... I will make you enter......

this is my final word & view on & of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Right... :cool:

but atleast answer the few guys holding TISCO since 830 on your call whether to sell at 600 or hold as they waiting for your command still & as you say i will make you exit .... I will make you enter......

this is my final word & view on & of this thread.
no sir i donch think me or rj(as he is a senior trader i know)
holding this stock at all (on one's call)...
i just want to know (from the thread opener)what happened with this call?
regards:)

Status
Not open for further replies.