Newbie on Intrday trading here !Please take a look

Hello everyone ,
6th of March was my 3rd day of trading and Ist day of profit from intraday trades after 2 days of losses . I have a trading account with Zerodha . I came across this website weeks earlier and have been through many posts on random threads

I am a compete amateur as in the formulas , codes and terminologies you guys use - half of those goes above my head ( margin , cover orders , stop loss , short sell , long , et cetera - these are only terms I am familiar with XD )

For me trading is more of a science than art or luck and I am here to learn from all you great traders

My Ist question : Say I make a minimum investment of 5000 and get leverage of 25,000 . How much profit percentage does a trader gains monthly ? Or the topshots on this forum gain ( hardly 5-10% of people make a profit as far as I have heard )

If I make a daily profit of 200-250 ( minus broking + tax charges ) from 25000 leverage ( 5000 minimum investment ) , is that good enough ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
If after 6 months you have retained your initial capital , then you would pass the first test of day trading.......dont care about profits in initial stages of trading journey........