New Trading system for Intraday

Reggie

Jayakumar,

Suggest you test the system in different timeframes, so as to get an idea of the reliability and profitability of the system.

i.e check for the 1st three months, last three months and the period in between to see how the system perfoms in different periods.

Generally when you check the system in a single period no matter how long, it will look promising as it has been optimised for the same.

Good luck.

Yes sir, i have back tested this system for the last one year, i need your feedback after checking this system.

msa5678

First of all I should say this seems the most beautiful system I have seen on Traderji. Hats off to JKumar for the research.

As per the system NF Buy Trgrd @ 5261 Spot and BNF Buy Trgrd @ 9990 Spot. Let's see how it goes.

BTW can u program it to get Future Values instead of Spot Values.

malunana

Just now, I got the system. It is simple and should give decent results. I agree with the views of msa. Thanks Jayakumar for good work. It appears that the system (Excel Workbook) needs to be different every day and needs to be got grom Jayakumar daily. This would be an irritating feature