New to Mutual Funds

Hi,
I am planning to invest some 25,000 Rs into Mutual funds.
So can any one tell me, which one is good for invest..
and which plan is good.

Thanks
Ramana

praveen taneja

Hi,
I am planning to invest some 25,000 Rs into Mutual funds.
So can any one tell me, which one is good for invest..
and which plan is good.

Thanks
Ramana
Better invest in STP n from there start SIP so u wont loose in case of a sharp downtrend plans are good which are in the post before this:)

Hi..

Welcome to world of investing. My good wishes to you!!

Please dont rush into investing by one or two opinion. There is a wealth of information in this forum itself regarding good picks.. Kindly go through it in detail and come back with your own selection for opinion. It is definitely worth spending some time before investing....

Happy Investing

Regards

Jeet

one can have small allocation to quantum long term equity fund
it is zero entry load n it looses less in last year compare to other peers
wealth preservation is key nows day

Hi,

I am new to MF world. I had a few questions for which I found it toguth to get answers in internet. Could please someone help me?

1. Are there any rules on the MF/fund manager about how he can do trading in the stock market? In other words can he do day trading? short selling etc?
2. Is there any rules that the fund manager has to keep the shares bought for the fund atleast 1 year or so? So that it becomes long term investing?

My basic doubt is that can a fund manager quit a particular stock if he notices that it is going down? Or should he stick to it becoz of some MF rules by sebi? If a mandatory long term investment is imposed by SEBI on the fund manager then our money will be in trouble during these testing times :(

Thanks in Advance