New to indian markets, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradedatrend

First you were playing god,

It's never gonna happen with me.
what if you begin to lose same amount with same speed, how soon life gonna be miserable?

Now you are being inconsistent

Mate i make 60. But it's a small account. And you are thinking i am trading on big account. I said you. And when did i back off?

I had asked only three things, LET ME REPEAT

1. What has been your % of return PER MONTH with your this GUARANTEED PROFIT award winning strategy?

2. For HOW LONG you are trading your this GUARANTEED PROFIT award winning strategy?

3. Since lately you said you have made $3K, so in case you like to share what was your invested capital?

First you were playing god,

Now you are being inconsistent

I had asked only three things, LET ME REPEAT

1. What has been your % of return PER MONTH with your this GUARANTEED PROFIT award winning strategy?

2. For HOW LONG you are trading your this GUARANTEED PROFIT award winning strategy?

3. Since lately you said you have made $3K, so in case you like to share what was your invested capital?
Ok, First of all. You said me
"what if you begin to lose same amount with same speed, how soon life gonna be miserable?"
I said you it's never gonna happen, Does this means GOD to you lol? I think so this is like Miracle for you rofl. Making 60 is not a big deal if you are disciplined and follow your rules?

And what about inconsistent? huh What do you even trying to say? I said you i make 60-65 i am not backing off. How this is Inconsistent?
And when did i ever said you i started with Big fcking account? Saying started with small account makes me look Inconsistent?

And your 3 **** questions that i already answered, But will answer once more .
1st- My % is 60-65 with my system.(For your kind information i never said it's a fcking award winning strayegy. So please be careful next time when you post)
2nd- 6 months as i already mention, But again for a noob like you who just can't read post carefully.
3rd- I started with $200 nothing more.
AND PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME WHEN YOU POST. I HATE KIDS ROAMING AROUND FORUMS AND ARGUING FOR NO REASON.
I did my best to be nice with you but guys like you asking same **** question again and again. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.