new@TJ

Thanks for the link. But it would help me a lot if I am recommended one book. In a list of 6-7 books I will end up sum zero.
Had expected the expiry between 7940-7965. Accordingly had bought 7950 puts. Did not expect 7930 to be breached on expiry day. Had sold the puts at 7940 spot. Would have made a killing if I could decipher the MKT movement on that day. Problem with pre notions.
I just cannot get a good exit, bought jindal 180 call at spot 168. Was waiting for the trade but exited with a paltry 2 k profit. When the moment comes I chicken out.
Anyway, I am negative on sail. Will take positions accordingly.
Wishing everybody a happy durga puja. Will post only after the I return from vacation.

lemondew

If you ask me the best book to start off I would recommend Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Thats the the best book I know to start.

Thanks for the link. But it would help me a lot if I am recommended one book. In a list of 6-7 books I will end up sum zero.
Had expected the expiry between 7940-7965. Accordingly had bought 7950 puts. Did not expect 7930 to be breached on expiry day. Had sold the puts at 7940 spot. Would have made a killing if I could decipher the MKT movement on that day. Problem with pre notions.
I just cannot get a good exit, bought jindal 180 call at spot 168. Was waiting for the trade but exited with a paltry 2 k profit. When the moment comes I chicken out.
Anyway, I am negative on sail. Will take positions accordingly.
Wishing everybody a happy durga puja. Will post only after the I return from vacation.

Last edited: