New stocks which can becomes great stocks

Discussion in 'Position Trading' started by desiwarrenbuffet, Aug 16, 2016.

1. desiwarrenbuffet

desiwarrenbuffet Confused Trader

I started my trading almost 3 years back as my business was not doing well.I mostly was doing day trading,then I started options trading.
    After learning about many investors who picked a little known stock & it began giving returns in huge numbers after some years,most probably Mr Rakesh Junjunwalla 's investment in Titan,crisil,sesa Goa etc.

Last 3 days I started searching for such stocks.As previously I was only in day trading ,I never learned more about stocks basics.The most important lesson I have learned is most sites based their learning on Ben Graham 'Value Investing method.

So I would like to know from my esteemed fellow traders,have they any knowledge about some stock which is very low now,but it can gain in a long period ( 1 -5 years)

2. desiwarrenbuffet

desiwarrenbuffet Confused Trader

Can Kelltron tech,Rain Industries,has the potential to give good returns in long period

3. chiragr

chiragr New Member

Instead of telling you the exact name of the stock, I can tell you the characteristics of stocks that might show good price rise in future:

* Consistent Topline growth of more than 12%
    * Consistent Margins of atleast 12%
    * Margin growth
    * Div Yld of more than 1%
    * PEG of less than 1

Bonus if you see that the stock price has stayed flat for 1 year or so.

Find company like this and slowly accumulate it.