New One-Key Buying/Selling Software for ODIN

Hi Friends,

Thnx for a great response, I received from this traderji community. I received numerous phone calls for the software. As I had placed this ad for a limited time, it is being removed today. If you still have more queries, kindly mail me at [email protected]

I am extremely sorry for the delay in sending the demo version due to numerous calls. But I have sent Demo Download Links to most of the email requests I received. However, if anybody is left out or has not received the download link, mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

gunavadhi

me too need this please....

Where do we find this??
Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I had been working on a software for the past 3 months where I could automate selling and buying on ODIN. And after a hard-work of 3 months, I have successfully developed a software which can buy/sell stocks automatically.

Features
------------
One Click Buying-Selling >> The biggest problem with ODIN is when you type price, quantity and other details and press submit to place your order, the price fluctuates and your order gets a pending status. With our software, you have to simply press B for buying and S for selling and immediately your order gets executed. (instant order execution guaranteed).

E.g. Suppose Stock A is currently trading at 45.50 and you sold 100 Shares at 45.50 by pressing S. Now as the current price of that stock comes down say 45.20, you just have to press B for buying it. (order execution for both sell and buy are guaranteed). This means you have instantly made a profit of Rs. 30.00.

Auto Buying-Selling >> The above process can be fully automatized by setting the profit-margin before placing the order.

Appart from the above two features, the software has Market Open Book Profit Feature, Which is not discussed publicly.

Dear cmivision,
please send demo or link at
a1y2c3 at yahoo dot com
-kamal