new member in the trading world

Do you trade in Indian markets as well or are you trading in only the U.S markets?
No, I do not trade in India market so far. I trade live F&O in the Globex market, which is CME, which is US based. During the day (as I am Europe based), before the real market opens in the afternoon in the US (according to time over here), it is in general a low volatile market, so time to do other stuff like getting an eye on Nifty. I do this now with Nifty (Future and option market) beside my markets now for a few years, so I would say I have a pretty good, deep and clear knowledge in the mean times also about the Nifty chart and how he behaves. My story here in the forum is a bit special, but most know about it as it goes back to 2009. Any way: Have a nice day and enjoy the place :)

Hey everybody. I am danny from USA. I love trading. I am feeling lucky to found this site. Thank you.
You are from the USA?? But your English sounds even worse than mine. :lol::rofl::rofl: And you post in the morning at 06:00 AM according to your time to make the above, most important post. :lol::rofl: What is your job or what are you doing beside running behind replicators (as you post by your self). :lol:

No, I do not trade in India market so far. I trade live F&O in the Globex market, which is CME, which is US based. During the day (as I am Europe based), before the real market opens in the afternoon in the US (according to time over here), it is in general a low volatile market, so time to do other stuff like getting an eye on Nifty. I do this now with Nifty (Future and option market) beside my markets now for a few years, so I would say I have a pretty good, deep and clear knowledge in the mean times also about the Nifty chart and how he behaves. My story here in the forum is a bit special, but most know about it as it goes back to 2009. Any way: Have a nice day and enjoy the place :)
Well great!
How long have you been trading for? Since you have been following foreign markets as well as Indian markets, would you please tell me what do you think are the key differences between the way the markets behave? Is there any differences that you have been able to spot?

I would love to know more about your story. If not typing out completely, atleast if you could guide me to posts regarding the same if you have already.

Also, I wanted to ask you, how am I supposed to know whether you have replied to my post? I opened the same topic by searching for it. Is there an easier way to know if someone has replied to my post?

amsin21

Also, I wanted to ask you, how am I supposed to know whether you have replied to my post? I opened the same topic by searching for it. Is there an easier way to know if someone has replied to my post?
While you create/reply, scroll down to additional options > notification type > select the notification type

Well great!
How long have you been trading for? Since you have been following foreign markets as well as Indian markets, would you please tell me what do you think are the key differences between the way the markets behave? Is there any differences that you have been able to spot?

I would love to know more about your story. If not typing out completely, atleast if you could guide me to posts regarding the same if you have already.

Hi Jitendra Togadia

My story in short and that will do as I am not willing to go into all the details: I did my first trade in 1998 in the Dot-com bubble with stocks. The start was great and I did invest all I had as market only went up. So I was fully invested when the crash in 1999 happened and made there, under those market conditions my first tough lessons in stock trading. Still: The end result was not as disastrous like for many others as I lost only about 15 to 20% of my whole portfolio. That was less then our Share Fund managers did lose in there funds at that time. And exactly such a fund manager told me about that the market will recover from the first huge drop (which was shocking as I had absolute no protection in any way nor a stop loss on any share in my own portfolio) and will swing back to a certain level. Here I sold all my shares and then the second drop came, but this time I was out. Since then I have tested different ways of trading and did permanent add knowledge about trading. First was the education on option trading in any way with a real live mentor for two years and in later stages I went into learning more about naked future trading. All this has finally lead to what I do today.

Replies from members to your post: Amsin21 has posted how to do that.

Market behaviors here and there: If you can or understand or have your system how to trade successfully BNF or Nifty, you will be able to trade any other future market with the future, as they all behave some how the same. BNF is more volatile, so any market with high Vola behaves more or less like that and Niftys vola is less, so any other less volatile market behaves more or less like that on the chart. There are some specific points which do make a different, but they are seasonal and they are because of other market openings and the possibility to trade before market hours and after market hours (which is not possible in your market). Those are the main points to consider. Nothing more to add to that. A chart is a chart and Vola is Vola. If now here or there, that is the same. Only thing: You have to adjust your trading style/system and trading rules to the different markets. If you trade some very sophisticated, out of the box option strategies, you will not be able to do that in every market, because not all exchange do offer the same range of possibilities on options.

Take care and have a nice day :)

Last edited: