New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet an intermediate uptrend,Reji,but yes in a short term uptrend as of now.

Saint

CESC getting ready for an intermediate uptrend?
a close abv 240 shd be good,
weekly PH @233 PL@187 not yet confirmed.
daily PH@233 PL@187

Tanewbie,

Same thing....uptrend on the daily charts...in a short term uptrend thus far.

Intermediate Uptrend: Don't look just at the pivots.....Preceeding that,is one huge WRB.All price movement within this bar is still all short term.......that WRB high has to be taken out---286----to trigger off an intermed uptrend.

Saint

Greetings Saint from my side in this thread. I came to know of this thread today only thru Pattel.

I find many of my friends from 60 min flow here too and my greetings to them as well.

As a late comer (and a nuisance to older guys here:() I would request if any post of Saint gives rules and other guidelines, or if someone has compiled a archival thread/PDF/word file, I would be happy to start off with that - I will eventually plod my way thru this thread post by post anyway.

Thanks and great to be in company of good friends here again.

Bee

No Bee.......not required,the concepts that form the backbone of this thread are all in "Teach a Man..." thread.

Don't waste your time going through each and every post in this thread.

Saint

godrej consumer products abv 136 would be in intermediate uptrend. Kindly comment whether my understanding is proper or not.
regards,
vin
Still in an intermed dntrend.....ugly chart though,look also for nicer flows and patterns.

Saint

Yes sir...thstd right i think...but not sure unless the master himself comments on this...as far as i see the weekly the break out is at 135 ...so above that its a buy...
Yes Kamalesh....right on 135....but careful on the ugly fake outs in all directions.

Saint

What does this spurt in volume of construction companies like IVRCL, Nagarjuna Construction and Gammon indicate. Can it be taken as beginning of Intermed uptrend.
Regards.
Some nice ones,Citrus......

IVRCL: This downtrend has its pivot on the weekly charts in August.....Downtrend week after week from then and then huge WRB x3...Last week of Oct 2008,newer lows and then a move up.....The high of the preceeding WRB + filter is your reversal to an uptrend.Latest pivot high for an add.

NAG CONST: Once again over recent pivot highs....yes....a new intermed uptrend.

GAMMON:Still some ways to go for an intermed uptrend.......recent pivot highs on weekly charts,that is.But in a short term uptrend as of now.

Saint

Prabhjeet

Finally been able to see Saint posting somewhere.

Saint plz. have a look at JP Assoc. weekly charts, already put Higher pivot low, looks set for INTERMEDIATE UPTREND, right??

Prabhjeet

Reliance Infra already into Intermediate uptrend

Status
Not open for further replies.