New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
Very nice observation , I mean your Rolta recommendation. But in this volatile market , it is very difficult to trade.
Thanks
Grorich
trader should have clear cut picture about market movement..if u don;t feel comfrontable then its better to trade at very light volume.... nobody can swim without entering in swimming pool and should be ready to shift gear at bulls or bear according to situtaion...i use stoploss in every trade but i also try close or book partial loss or profit before the stoploss or exceed the target according to market conditions....:)..it depends
on ur comfort level...my comfort comes from minmum use of margin offered by broker and using low volume before breakout and high after breakout .thats keep myself comfortable..

Last edited:
trader should have clear cut picture about market movement..if u don;t feel comfrontable then its better to trade at very light volume.....my comfort comes from minmum use of margin offered by broker and using low volume before breakout and high after breakout .thats keep myself comfortable..
Dear sir,

Very nicely said and worth following advice . I have been missing some good chances because of fear of possible losses. I shall try to follow some of your advices such as having clear cut vision of entry , exit and stop loss points and taking away emotions during trading etc.
Thank you once again.

Grorich:)

Dear sir,

Very nicely said and worth following advice . I have been missing some good chances because of fear of possible losses. I shall try to follow some of your advices such as having clear cut vision of entry , exit and stop loss points and taking away emotions during trading etc.
Thank you once again.

heart less trading must be done..easier said than done..even some times it becomes diffcult for me to control emotion:)...your fear will disappear with time...:)

now i am looking at cipla ...cipla made a bullish flag coming out from range..cipla made a doji near low of flag almost same place where breakout happened for cipla eariler..so it is nice and valid space to place stoploss around 215rs...now {E,10}moving average is around 222 rs and it is high of doji .. it mean that above 222 cipla can move fast...nothing exciting in rsi but above 50...stochstatics is around oversold..macd is also taking curve....and OPEN INTERST IN CIPLA IN LAST TRADE INCREASED BY 6%...target around 235-240rs..i havenot taken any postion yet in stock but will try to buy stock if it sustain above 222rs...volumes r good...lets hope for the best:)..small resistance at 230.5 as 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement Level

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

again a good call on Cipla. Have a question . Depending on ur calls can we take position in stock fut also or ur calls r only for spot levels. And if yes for stock fut than stop loss is the same, like in case of Cipla 215, or need to be modified.

thanx
veena

Dear Sir,

again a good call on Cipla. Have a question . Depending on ur calls can we take position in stock fut also or ur calls r only for spot levels. And if yes for stock fut than stop loss is the same, like in case of Cipla 215, or need to be modified.

thanx
veena
targets and stoploss r given on cash market ...u may use it for stock future :)but enter in futuru if breakout happens in cashmarket and exit if stoploss hit in cashmarket
all the best..

heart less trading must be done..easier said than done..even some times it becomes diffcult for me to control emotion:)...your fear will disappear with time...:)
Dear sir,

Thank you for your kind and frank words. I shall try to contain emotions in trading and I know it is going to be a herculean task. Any how your thread and selction of scrips is simply superb . Rolta a few days back and now Gitanjali. Keep it up. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.