New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Saint,

Please advise regarding stop loss of the last 1/3 NIFTY FUTS SHORT.Is it still at the previous pivot high,or bring it down to the high of the bearish bar?

Thanks
Avinash
Yep,Avinash.....the latter.Bring it to the high of the bar from 2 days back.Simply because if that entire bar can get negated,it's a show of strength from NIFTY .......then don't bother waiting around after that.

All the best!
Saint

avinash

Yep,Avinash.....the latter.Bring it to the high of the bar from 2 days back.Simply because if that entire bar can get negated,it's a show of strength from NIFTY .......then don't bother waiting around after that.

All the best!
Saint
So,now,wherever we are going to close today,because we reached new lows,we bring the stop down to 4388 on nf which is the previous pivot.....plz confirm.

Thanks in adv,

Avinash

So,now,wherever we are going to close today,because we reached new lows,we bring the stop down to 4388 on nf which is the previous pivot.....plz confirm.

Thanks in adv,

Avinash
Yes,Avinash.....and great trade,my friend!

Saint

rinv

saint

I was observing a symmetrical triangle on the daily charts of titan. However, there shd be strong support around 745

Your comments ?

saint

I was observing a symmetrical triangle on the daily charts of titan. However, there shd be strong support around 745

Your comments ?
Hi Rinv,

Are we talking TITAN?:confused:....Present price is 1160.Probably you meant some other stock.....

Saint

rinv

Oh sorry; I was looking at a different timezone;

Neverthless, I was studying Titan and looking at entering it; There is pivot at 1078; Also it should be still in the upper trend rt ? Let me know what may be the good entry points..

Regards
Rinv

Oh sorry; I was looking at a different timezone;

Neverthless, I was studying Titan and looking at entering it; There is pivot at 1078; Also it should be still in the upper trend rt ? Let me know what may be the good entry points..

Regards
Rinv
no probs,Rinv......TITAN is in a pullback on the weekly charts,its intermediate uptrend is still on.Of course,except in a few cases,the intermed correction is also a daily downtrend.As of now,TITAN Daily is forming a Bear Flag on the Daily,means the last few days are a pause in the daily dntrend.Usually flags are continuation patterns that follow the preceeding trend(in this case,down)as it breaks to newer lows,...........BUT today has been a bullish move by Titan.So we have to see how today ends before we make up our minds.All depends on the close.......if it closes above the flag,and not gap down tomorrow,then that bear flag has failed.Especially if it can break out above the flag,and then consolidate sideways.

Fluid for the moment,all depends on the close today............shall keep you updated.

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.