NEW CHALLENGE - NSE 10DAYS

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Don't get me wrong but what will you achieve by posting P&L on the forum?
In my understanding, forum is a platform for either learning or teaching.
I don't see either of them being achieved, rather pressure of posting will affect your performance.

I don't see either of them being achieved, rather pressure of posting will affect your performance.
different people, different approaches. Let him continue, whatever helps him, even if just public posts.

chota hulk

sir, i am not full time trader, when i get time i trade and try to achieve target which is 100% impossible, but i try, don't know why, but i believe one day i will definitely achieve my target.

sir, i am not expert that why not post how to buy or sell when and all technical angle.

i know my post is not useful for other, but if i try to make money from this at-least this is proof for me or anyone amount not matter, if your technical is good.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
sir, i am not full time trader, when i get time i trade and try to achieve target which is 100% impossible, but i try, don't know why, but i believe one day i will definitely achieve my target.

sir, i am not expert that why not post how to buy or sell when and all technical angle.

i know my post is not useful for other, but if i try to make money from this at-least this is proof for me or anyone amount not matter, if your technical is good.
Good luck.

Vivek

Newbie Day-Trader

Day 4: game over

today i take 100% risk in one call, game over

its unfortunate my journey end... :(
Take a break from real trading, paper-trade for a while & save money in the meanwhile, I think your capital was just too low & the length of the challenge too short. Go through the following thread, where this trader patiently traded risking 500 per trade & turned 5,000 into 20,000 in several months, which is a great 300% ROI, though unfortunately, he lost his discipline later on but nonetheless, the point being that maybe you should save 5,000-10,000 & then give it a go with a well-tested profitable strategy WITH GOOD MONEY-MANAGEMENT because no matter how good your strategy is, if you don't have money management, then you're just waiting for a disaster to happen - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-day-trading-dairy.106125/

Good luck!

chota hulk

Take a break from real trading, paper-trade for a while & save money in the meanwhile, I think your capital was just too low & the length of the challenge too short. Go through the following thread, where this trader patiently traded risking 500 per trade & turned 5,000 into 20,000 in several months, which is a great 300% ROI, though unfortunately, he lost his discipline later on but nonetheless, the point being that maybe you should save 5,000-10,000 & then give it a go with a well-tested profitable strategy WITH GOOD MONEY-MANAGEMENT because no matter how good your strategy is, if you don't have money management, then you're just waiting for a disaster to happen - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-day-trading-dairy.106125/

Good luck!
thanks that thread give me motivation, very soon again try. this time i am trying few new thing, but its unfortunate it will not work. this time i try to focus more on discipline and try to focus on money management too. very soon back, problem is because of job i cant see all time just place order and means while just check once or twice.