Need some help | Scrip ID of BSE stocks

Re: Need some help | Scrip ID OR SYMBOL & CODESof NSE stocks

Yes The first column has the BSE Code which is the BSE Scrip ID which are numbers like 500410. This refers to ACC Cements Ltd. The Scrip code of which is ACC. I was looking for the scrip codes. (2nd column)

Scrip ID ~~ Scrip Code ~~ Scrip Name
------------------------------------------------
500410 ~~ ACC ~~ ACC Cements Ltd

Anyway I got that list through programming hacks. I am a programmer after all :)
I am attaching an excel sheet that I created. The first column is the Scrip Id, the second is the Scrip code.

Thanks for your help and taking interest in solving my problem.

-Partha
dEAR I WANT SCRIP SYMBOLS & CODES OF NSE (NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE) PLEASE SEND THIS LIST TO MY EMAIL [email protected] THANKS

d_s_ramesh

NSE symbols do not come in numeric. If you need, then it is for some specific purpose. In that case you need to generate one for your requirement. I do have few of it done, but they are for my specific use I don't think it will be of use to you.

If you could give me the purpose for which you are required of it, we can think of doing it for your actual needs. Changing to numeric is easy, but there are other factors like symbol or name change to be considered too.

Still, if there is a dire need for some clear cut thought process, we can work it out. There is nothing impossible under the sun, everything just needs our mindset to get inclined and the flow begins on its own.

keep in touch, if there is a need.

guys,
can we get this scrip codes using googlelookup function somehow?
If someone knows, please let me know. Would really appreciate..

Thanks-
Ashish

Hi!

If anyone has an updated list for the latest BSE companies with 'scrip ID' please post it here. It will be very much appreciated.

Let me clarify the scrip nomenclature with an example

Company: Infosys Technologies, Ltd

BSE Scrip ID: INFOSYS
BSE Scrip Code: 500209
NSE Scrip ID: INFOSYSTC
ISIN: INE009A01021

I would like to have the list of BSE Scrip ID which in the case of Infosys Technologies is 'INFOSYS'.

Thanks for your help!

rahul