Need Help

Dear All,

I have been trading in stock futuresfor the past 2 years as per technicals. But I made mistakes and lost huge money. Now I have decided to take help from professionals like Ashwani Gujral, Sudarshan Sukhani appearing on various business channels. So, I want to take advice from you all, with such professional help will I get reasonable returns on my investments.

Warm Regards

Interesting... If someone tells you that he knows which stocks is going go up or down... he is lying. If anyone can predict that he/she can become richest person on earth in a year :)

So do your research and pick your own stocks.

Hi irock,

Please don't get me wrong....Ideally what kind of reasearch should one do (asking as i am new to this market world)

Regards,
Apurva

TFL

Dear All,

I have been trading in stock futuresfor the past 2 years as per technicals. But I made mistakes and lost huge money. Now I have decided to take help from professionals like Ashwani Gujral, Sudarshan Sukhani appearing on various business channels. So, I want to take advice from you all, with such professional help will I get reasonable returns on my investments.

Warm Regards
Dear dsinghsaini,

Even after trading according to technical and failed, then there is something wrong in your trading system. First of all try to identify what made your system of trading fails. And rectify it, test again, then go active with real cash. If you got with some technical analysis's trading or mentor services then do the below.

1. Follow what they say, don't even look at charts and take your own decisions. Don't fear to do even if you feels they are saying wrong.
2. Do this for atleast 1 year.
3. Also the most important thing is you should have enough cash recommended by them and should have a fast order execution system.

Also if possible try to explain what kind of technical trading system or strategy you have used earlier, then we may track the mistakes in it. Also explain how you have traded, your trading behavior and money management.

Regards,
Hari.

S S

Dear All,

Warm Regards
Hi!

You are simply great! It takes a lot of courrage to accept one's mistake [done knowingly or un-knowingly] and ask for help for correction thereof.

But first, do some introspection. Why the money was lost? Was it due to tips from known people? Was it due to your own ego interfering with the observations from chart? [It has happened to me long ago, due to the later of the above two]

The reason for the mistake is required to be identified for it's correction. In my case, I realised it, and started plainly depending on the findings from charts than allowing my ego to ask questions like "How is this possible?"

But then, the analysis has to be perfect. If it cannot be, then your own choice of contacting a paid expert shall have to be considered.

But there again, be sure that you contact the proper expert. In my opinion, Ashwini understands the charts little better than the others [based on the comments made by them all on TV channels] Sudarshan, may be of your own category ;-) Stay away from E Mathew. [My opinion, and I could be wrong. No offence meant for anyone]

Cheers! and Good Luck!

S S

Hi irock,

Please don't get me wrong....Ideally what kind of reasearch should one do (asking as i am new to this market world)

Regards,
Apurva
I will reply, although you have NOT asked this question to me.

The Fundamental research speaks about the Earning per share, book value, Price to Earnings ratio, etc. This helps you to choose the companies that are reliable and give good returns.

Technical analysis tells you the up-down-sideways day to day movements of each stock and index. Based on this, one has to decide WHEN one should buy the stocks, already identified based on the Fundamentals.

According to my observaions, this is NOT the time for investment, as the markets are likely to go down further more. My target for Nifty is in 3235-3300 range.

Once it hits the target and starts going up, is the time to start investing again, so that the investment gets appeaciated. Till then, it is a Trader's market and new entrants may try their luck to earn or loose. But ideally, the should stay away.

Cheers and Good Luck!

TFL

Hi!

You are simply great! It takes a lot of courrage to accept one's mistake [done knowingly or un-knowingly] and ask for help for correction thereof.

But first, do some introspection. Why the money was lost? Was it due to tips from known people? Was it due to your own ego interfering with the observations from chart? [It has happened to me long ago, due to the later of the above two]

The reason for the mistake is required to be identified for it's correction. In my case, I realised it, and started plainly depending on the findings from charts than allowing my ego to ask questions like "How is this possible?"

But then, the analysis has to be perfect. If it cannot be, then your own choice of contacting a paid expert shall have to be considered.

But there again, be sure that you contact the proper expert. In my opinion, Ashwini understands the charts little better than the others [based on the comments made by them all on TV channels] Sudarshan, may be of your own category ;-) Stay away from E Mathew. [My opinion, and I could be wrong. No offence meant for anyone]

Cheers! and Good Luck!
Dear ss its true.

Again, dsinghsaini,

Ashwini Gujral ( http://www.ashwanigujral.com )told to trade in Currency and commodity futures to its Nifty Futures plan after making serious of heavy losses to them. See his performance in his website itself.
If somebody is famous and comes to comment in tv and in foreign journals, it doesn't mean that he is a master above all. There are silent people who know more than these celebrity analysts. Somebody got luck and shines in TV channels that's all.
If you can take some effort you can trade well. Analysis why you have lost, rectify the mistakes and practice. STOCK MARKET IS NOT THE PLACE TO EARN EASY MONEY.

Thank you.