Need AFL for netto Trend Reversal index (TRI)

Hi All,

I have recently read a book by John Netto-One Shot One Kill Trading. In the book he has mentioned abt Trend Reversal Index, which he is using for divergence trading . He has mentioned meta formula for it but not of AFL.

I have recently bought Amibroker and dont know how to write the formuila. Request seniors and others who know how to write AFL, to kindly convert the meta formula to AFL.

Here is the metastock formula:

RSI(13)+Mov(RSI(3),3,S

Thanks

hi all,

i have recently read a book by john netto-one shot one kill trading. In the book he has mentioned abt trend reversal index, which he is using for divergence trading . He has mentioned meta formula for it but not of afl.

I have recently bought amibroker and dont know how to write the formuila. Request seniors and others who know how to write afl, to kindly convert the meta formula to afl.

Rsi(13)+mov(rsi(3),3,s

thanks
afl

rsi(13) + ma(rsi(3),3);

Hi Strade,

First of all thanks a lot for providing me the AFL. But the problem is whenever i am running it, it is giving me blank space.

Can u help me out?

Thanks

Dear Hitesh,

Thanks a ton for giving the AFL. I have been searching it for quite some time.

As i a use divergence set up was very eager to see how netto TRI works.

Once again thanks

regards:thumb:

rkkarnani

Hi All,

I have recently read a book by John Netto-One Shot One Kill Trading. In the book he has mentioned abt Trend Reversal Index, which he is using for divergence trading . He has mentioned meta formula for it but not of AFL.

I have recently bought Amibroker and dont know how to write the formuila. Request seniors and others who know how to write AFL, to kindly convert the meta formula to AFL.

RSI(13)+Mov(RSI(3),3,S

Thanks
Do write briefly, how is the Indicator used.

Hi Rkarnani,

The indicator is very simple to use. In his book John Netto used its as a part of his trading system "one shot-one kill trading".

He wrote, that its a better indicator to spot divergence as comapre to RSI.

I have been day trading using RSI only (only use of RSI is for divergence spotting) for a while. Read Netto book and found this TRI which he claim to be better indicator for spotting divergence.

In couple of days put some charts along with TRI, as I am also testing it only as of now.

Regards,