Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

Re: Traders club in Bangalore

Hi all... best way is to let this post thrive with more eager readers, and then arrange a meeting in some central place... I stay in Jakkur, and would gladly gather ( and ferry) all North Blore members for this meeting/potluck dinner (?) which we cd have in MG Rd some time in Jan/Feb

C

CreditViolet

Re: Traders club in Bangalore

Jayramv said:
Hi

I am a new member to this site.....going thru the archives found a couple of messages about a proposed traders club in Bangalore....is it active?. I would really apprecaite if someone could give me the contact details
Hi
Well the yahoo group is still in existence...but nothing much happened. I was very busy last few months and there were no other moderators.So things were little calm.I will try to post more frequently in the coming weeks

CV

Re: for bangalore based traders

Dear All,I have a solution and idea to propose to the Traderji Bangalore Trading Club.

Other than using Message Board,if you would like to use SMS That is Group sms from your PC to Mobile Devices without using A SIM.I can propose a solution.

This tool you can use to Integrate your system with Traders,partners,Business and Consumers.

For more details you can reach me at

Smart Biz Wishes a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2006"
============================================================================
R.G.Sridhar
SMART Business Development Services(SMART Biz)
C/O, 001,Jalashiva Darshan
15th Main, JP Nagar V Phase
Bangalore-560078.
India.
Mobile : 94481-31531
Tel: 080-26591980/
080-26595750
Email : [email protected] // [email protected]
====================================================================
Services offering - Sales, Marketing, Business Development For Information Technology
"" Inspired by your IT Needs""
====================================================================
QUOTE OF THE Day
Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it.
- Doug Larson

bharatk8

Re: for bangalore based traders

Tachyon said:
Hi ppl,

I'm an active trader who has been day and swing trading for the last three years and would like to help out any budding traders from bangalore and around who require any assistance in starting off their trading career, you guys are welcome to email me at
[email protected].

Tachyon

P.S i'm very keen on starting a small traders club in bangalore to hold meetings and exchange trading strategies, ideas etc.
congrats Tachyon for taking lead.all the best.looking forward to simillar club in ahmedabad.likeminded persons are invited to call on22869304