Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

Sunny1

Re: Lets meet in Bangalore

Dear DiwaliCrackers,

As tmwizard pointed out, I never meant to doubt the competence and skill of software professionals in the stock market. i'm sure that all software professionals or any professional for that matter can do extremely well trading part-time.

But I wud also like to add that part-time traders barely last in the markets and/or make big money. The seriousness level is not entirely there. They may make some money while investing(not active trading), but on an average 9 out of 10 loose while trading and keep joining and phasing out of the markets. and the only reason for this is their part-time play.

I cud be wrong, but this is my opinion. But i think i'm rite wen I say that forming groups with exactly like-minded ppl wud be a better idea...i mean it wud really benefit the ppl if they can talk about the markets 10 hours in a day...

DiwaliCrackers - Would you mind posting how much % money have u made in what time trading part-time. Plz be honest.

Or any other part-time trader plz wud u mind posting ur record in % gain/loss terms.

Being a full-time trader, I just strated on November, and have lost 10% of my capital till now. I havent traded since 12-13 days and have been reading charts and stuff aggressively since then. Will be back again with active trading after I update and modify and improve on my trading systems in a couple of days...
See it shows that ...being part timer is not problem....
Trading is not about being part time or full time..
Its about discipline and then method...method should not be the one which have been tested in thousands different for thousands times...but method must be come upon based on your own experience and observation...

Re: Lets meet in Bangalore

Hi

I am looking for Bangalore based traders for some companionship in trading. The main aim is to find a few people for mutual sharing of emotions faced about a past/current trade: a mutual psychiatrist.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards
tmwizard
hmmm....ok lets forget all arguements. I wish that all of us, whether full time or part-time, make good money in stock markets and are successfully able to meet our financial goals.

Lets move back to original idea that is to meet up in Bangalore. Plz serious guys send a PM to Easytrader or to me. Also plz mention whether u r full-time or part-time plz. I would still prefer a full-timers group than a part-timers one.
But in any case, our common purpose of finding like minded ppl wil be solved.

Thanks.

Re: Need a tradinng office/group in Bangalore...

i am from bangalore i am also interested in trading. my self having the same interest..definelty will share the knowledge. even i too feel the same way the way u r feeling the lonely.anyhow will join the hands together to share the knowledge.

thanks
regards
srini

Vector

Guys , check with your broker for like minded guys living in the vicinity. You could be surprised. Traders by nature are a secretive lot and keep pretty much to themselves .

Hi Did you guys find any of the place as per your requirements?

How are your tradings are going on now a days with highly volatile market?

hi...greetings to all traderji members!

I am actually a new trader, and have been trading full-time on a self-developed trading systems in Amibroker for quite some time. My problem is that I work from home...which is a huge distraction, and is proving to be a handicap for me. I think that in an office or in a office like environment, my productivity will be better. I am sure a lot of other full-time traders too face this problem.

I am based in Bangalore...so I was wondering if I could get a small trading office space somewhere? Cannot afford a full-office just for myself right now..I think the best idea wud be to have some serious traders come together and rent an office space...that cud really multiply our productivity...often I find myself lonely while trading, and feel the need to discuss things with like-minded ppl....

If ppl are interested, plz pour in ur opinions...we cud really start it!!

also, if anybody had this kind of setup, and can accommodate me, that would also be gr8 for me. I wil happily share the costs/pay rent. I dont day-trade much, so it will be just me, my laptop, and the internet connection. I am a serious trader, and wud not mind in being interviewed or tested before someone lets me work at his place...

waiting for responses...thanks!!
Which area in Bangalore? the location also imp as you know trafic / traveling distance also matters...

hi..... friends

its an good idea,of getting same minded people together,where productivity will be increased.....
even i am also available online for you traders....even i am from bangalore but stays in outskrits....

get in touch: manu_nse@ yahoo.com

all the best ....friends

praveen98

hi,
i am also a trader from bangalore. i am having a small space as my trading office . please specify your location. So that we can share our views regarding sharing office. You can me mail me [email protected]
all the best
praveen:lol:

hi...greetings to all traderji members!

I am actually a new trader, and have been trading full-time on a self-developed trading systems in Amibroker for quite some time. My problem is that I work from home...which is a huge distraction, and is proving to be a handicap for me. I think that in an office or in a office like environment, my productivity will be better. I am sure a lot of other full-time traders too face this problem.

I am based in Bangalore...so I was wondering if I could get a small trading office space somewhere? Cannot afford a full-office just for myself right now..I think the best idea wud be to have some serious traders come together and rent an office space...that cud really multiply our productivity...often I find myself lonely while trading, and feel the need to discuss things with like-minded ppl....

If ppl are interested, plz pour in ur opinions...we cud really start it!!

also, if anybody had this kind of setup, and can accommodate me, that would also be gr8 for me. I wil happily share the costs/pay rent. I dont day-trade much, so it will be just me, my laptop, and the internet connection. I am a serious trader, and wud not mind in being interviewed or tested before someone lets me work at his place...

waiting for responses...thanks!!

Its nice. I have some workspace in Bangalore. Just me and my other 2 friends (traders) use it. My place is in JP nagar.

If anyone wants can reach me at rahul.blrr @ yahoo . com

I don't charge for Anything. Just to meet and share ideas :).