NCFM Exam!

pleaseharsh

depends on yr experience ...if u r fresher ...getting a job could be bit difficult cuz lot of jobs in this sector at the moment r dried out...the turnover of broker house has just halved..i myself passed both the exam yr back just after jan market crash ..tried 2-3 places but no vacancy cuz fresher and low business...i know ppl/friends working over at broker house...they themselves r in going through very tough time...and some of them have been kicked out...its obvious cuz broker house need to cut expenses cuz of low business....its reality and fact at the moment...
but dont disheartened ...try hard fast ..u may get a break somewhere..
best of luck
harsh

Comprehensive resource for NCFM

National Stock Exchange introduced a facility for testing and certification by launching NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) in 1998. NCFM is an on-line testing and certification course for skills enhancement.

Our site Arrow2Aim.com providing the full and detailed information about NCFM.The site consists of information about NCFM,its certification.In the present day situation all the students are unable to have the coaching for NCFM exam for those students the site providing online materials,exam model papers,and conducting online mock tests also.
For further information and clarification please refer to the following link.
arrow2aim.com