My Vision, My option scalping strategies and My daily Profit/Loss

Hi,
In jobbing there is sharing of profit & loss between the broker and a jobber right......
So in that case what is the sharing ratio
Please correct if I am wrong

Hi,
In jobbing there is sharing of profit & loss between the broker and a jobber right......
So in that case what is the sharing ratio
Please correct if I am wrong
Dear Vijay,

I am doing independently on my account...

So,

100% Profit/Loss is mine...

Regards,

dear,
as of my knowledge...you need to know the using of numeric pad and + , - keys and enter key only for trading....

first you have to select, then press + or - button according to your trade, then numeric button for number of lots.... then enter button.... for a jobber/scalper you need to exit on market price...so no need to edit that field...
so can you please....explain me the relation between typing speed and doing jobbing...
Dear,

Firstly i am also talking about numeric button speed.. my speed on TT is average 80-85.. but i know the people who had speed more then 100 keystroke... in TT... who doing jobbing in equity.. and doing well(I think now a days its tough) due to low volume in equity market..

I understand that for entry level we can trade on market but to exit a particular trade is more important in scalping:thumb:.. thats required speed..
relation is like if you not able to exit on targeted price then you may suffered huge loss..

Dear, This is 1 Minute game..
Good Numeric speed is essential for success in Game..

Regards,

AW10

Hi Vaibhav. All the best in your journey.
Sharing my observations based on your previous posts
- You have vague set of rules. Don't know if you can call them strategy or not. To me they sound like combination of few indicators. I don't think jobbing means random trade entries. Jobbers also focus on their setup to come before they take the trade. Only point is that their setup comes very frequently.
- Typing speed - I think, you are here to be a trader/jobber. Typing will not give u money but the right execution of trade, at right places will. So you need to focus on trade selection and trade exits.
- You need to check if your have the personality suitable for scalping style of trading.
This kind of trading, IMO, needs high degree of concentration for very long time. Able to work at you best performance level for long time, needs quick decision making, emotion less trading etc. Hope you have done your groundwork on those fronts.
- paper trading - hope you have recorded your trades on paper. It doesn't take more then few seconds to write entry/exit price on paper. In that way, you can transfer them to excel sheet later and findout the paper P&L at the end of the day and finetune your trading day.
- My only suggestion will be to take the bigger picture of your trading and try to address multiple areas of it. Focus on 1 or 2 areas may still leave you struggling, even after you have mastered them.

All the best and happy trading.

Hi Vaibhav. All the best in your journey.
Sharing my observations based on your previous posts
- You have vague set of rules. Don't know if you can call them strategy or not. To me they sound like combination of few indicators. I don't think jobbing means random trade entries. Jobbers also focus on their setup to come before they take the trade. Only point is that their setup comes very frequently.
- Typing speed - I think, you are here to be a trader/jobber. Typing will not give u money but the right execution of trade, at right places will. So you need to focus on trade selection and trade exits.
- You need to check if your have the personality suitable for scalping style of trading.
This kind of trading, IMO, needs high degree of concentration for very long time. Able to work at you best performance level for long time, needs quick decision making, emotion less trading etc. Hope you have done your groundwork on those fronts.
- paper trading - hope you have recorded your trades on paper. It doesn't take more then few seconds to write entry/exit price on paper. In that way, you can transfer them to excel sheet later and findout the paper P&L at the end of the day and finetune your trading day.
- My only suggestion will be to take the bigger picture of your trading and try to address multiple areas of it. Focus on 1 or 2 areas may still leave you struggling, even after you have mastered them.

All the best and happy trading.
Hello everybody

hi anuragmunjal sir,
I am posting its links here if anybody want can download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2Y8VTUM

Thanks
Dear AW10,

Thanks for your valuable post..
but
I go through NAC calling jobbers/scalper.. thread its proved that if someone not have speed in keyboard then they can's success...

the right execution of trade, at right places will. So you need to focus on trade selection and trade exits I agree with you but that required speed...

My only suggestion will be to take the bigger picture of your trading and try to address multiple areas of it. Focus on 1 or 2 areas may still leave you struggling, even after you have mastered them.

Thanks for your suggestion, i want to start with scalping, once i succeed as a scalper... then i am targeting swing trading...

I want to do "restrictive or judicious scalping"
that explain by anuragmunjal sir,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallabh_joy123 View Post
Please some more lite on charts.. for scalper..

as i planned to do scalping in index option and ICICI bank..(because I track since last 3 yrs)

I think charts is basic need for scalper.. because it shows direction when to buy or sell

I want to use amibroker.. and infact i installed.. will be subscribed for rtdata..
i want to use 1/2 min or 1 min time frame for my analysis chart.. for scalping..

am i right...anuragmunjal sir

hi Vallabh

scalping is a term which is used and interpreted in many ways these days.
a few years back a pure scalper wd not have the time to look at charts.
but that kind of scalping is in any case dead after the advent of bots.
under the present scenario, u may try & do some kind of 'restrictive or judicious scalping' taking the help of charts.

regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallabh_joy123 View Post
Please eloborate the word "restrictive or judicious scalping"

Thanks

hi Vallabh

by defination scalping wd be a way of trading where the trader is aiming to eat the difference between the bid and the ask. till a few yrs back, active scalpers used to trade the markets putting in hundreds of trades per day trying to catch very small moves in stocks.

as I have mentioned earlier this kind of scalping is not very paying anymore(largely)
what i mean by 'restrictive or judicious scalping' is that u can try and trade on specific setups based on charts where the trade wd emulate a scalp as in it wd be a low risk low profit trade, but u trade only once ur 'setup' conditions are met.

regards

AW10,

word setup means ?

Thanks

Regards,

Last edited:
Some Facts,

I lost 3Lacs by doing trading in share market in the year 2008 & 2009.. my two years salary wiped out during those years.. I am frustrated.. every day market going down down down... meantime i got a job in a engineering company as an internal auditor... but i am not comfortable there after 1.5 years of my job i decided to leave the job because in the internal audit job there is no innovative work.. no excitement.. no growth prospect.. (except yearly increment)...
my heart feeling said me, do something which you love, passion, sincerely, you definitely meet success meantime you people(Traderji) big platform i got.. and said earlier i got everything from here so that i pushed my journey further..

Thanks

Sincerely,

Now, I am understand that why you all talking about methods/set up because if i trade without any base i surely make losses that i realized after loss of Rs.2500/- + Rs.1500 charges....

after today's experience I don't think that only scalping give me good return...

Now i am going to trade with one MA Method 3x13x39

Let's see how my trade goes second part of the day...

:!:!:

Regards,