My Trading Using JBSAR

Hello Friends
Levels for 07 May 2014 are:-
5DMA value - 6739.15
SAR value - 6760.00

Good going.
Can you please tell how you are calculating SAR?
If possible please share chart so that everybody can understand motive of trade.
Moreover is it applicable only to nifty or to other stocks as well?

SaravananKS

Good going.
If possible please share chart so that everybody can understand motive of trade.
hello,

Now Every body is asking how to calculate SAR??

For me There is No Magic number any think like SAR.... it is simple one Day One Point reversal system. Since Thread owner not interested to disclose the complete system and how to handle intraday whips and trade whips... So it is very hard to trade only SAR....

Take as Jaat Bhai said 5DMA or any other MACO wont make much difference over the Period...

I request all followers don't look for any magic no with out doing any home work on that :thumb:

Hello Friends
Levels for 08 May 2014 are:-
5DMA value - 6723.40
SAR value - 6725

hello,
Now Every body is asking how to calculate SAR??
For me There is No Magic number any think like SAR.... it is simple one Day One Point reversal system. Since Thread owner not interested to disclose the complete system and how to handle intraday whips and trade whips... So it is very hard to trade only SAR....
Take as Jaat Bhai said 5DMA or any other MACO wont make much difference over the Period...
I request all followers don't look for any magic no with out doing any home work on that :thumb:
Good going.
Sorry brothers
I could not post it just because shortage of time and resources.
Firstly 5 DMA is average of previous 5 days closing.
Now SAR is the value which affects 5 DMA
How- reduce last day's closing and add the value for today's asumed closing which makes slight changes to 5 DMA.
Sorry for chart coz I am using mobile for these posts. Rest I will post the link from where I have learnt all these. And giving amazing results.
Thank you

Hello Friends
Levels for 09 May 2014 are:-
5DMA value - 6714.30
SAR value - 6725

Buy triggered @6725
SL @6700 on closing basis

Position closed @6825 with 100 points. Lets see whats is next.
Till now score is 230 points in NF

Hello Friends
Levels for 12 May 2014 are:-
5DMA value - 6746.45
SAR value - 6735

Hello Friends
Levels for 13 May 2014 are:-
5DMA value - 6807.95
SAR value - 6745