My trading system

XRAY27

ZONE SHIFT

We all know that support turns into resistance and resistance turns into support with the move of price ...yesterday was the best example for this...

30 MIN HTF FOR 20 /10/ 2014

Below is the chart of 18/10/2014 for Monday 20th oct

yesterday NF opened above 7900..which in turned made our MAX PAIN ...and also our supply area as demand area

XRAY27

To be a successful trader you need to trade without fear.

When you use fear as a resource to limit yourself,you will create the very

conditions you are trying to avoid.or to say this is another way,you will

experience your fears

-Mark Douglas

XRAY27

From TJ..... "Avad"

"This was posted by AW10 somewhere..i think it is very useful hence copying it over here.........

1) Have your rules for entry, profit, stop exit, money managment, risk management in place. (and have confidence in them. Your paper trading should have proved it to you)

2) Develop right beliefs about the market. Some of sample belief / thoughts are
a) As a trader, my job is to find, plan and execute trade as per my rules. If there is no trade then I am not going to force a trade.
b) As a trader, I am here to trade.. not to gamble. Putting a trade against my tested rules is gambling.
c) Once in trade, I am ready to accept whatever market gives to me.Whether this trade will be profitable or not,is not in my control.
d) If this trade goes against me, my stops will get me out and save my account.

3) If you loose the confidence, then go back to paper trade or trade with small size to gain the confidence.
4) Know you strategy well in terms of number of consecutive loosing trades, biggest loss, how strategy behaves in various market conditions etc. You backtesting results will help you here.
5) Know the time when you have to stay away from the market. Market does test your patience and keeps us waiting for long time without giving potential opportunity meeting our rules. But thats the market."