My Trading Strategies...For Future

VaibhavPRO

That thread i s closed so posting here...

Listen Bro... I dont want a fight... when i post contract note judge urself whether its edited or not... Seen ur thread... Best of luck with trading..

One more advice.. think twice before making judgments on others..

PGDIMES

That thread i s closed so posting here...

Listen Bro... I dont want a fight... when i post contract note judge urself whether its edited or not... Seen ur thread... Best of luck with trading..

One more advice.. think twice before making judgments on others..
Dear Vaibhav,

I along with many other members have seen you grow as a good trader... But the way you are behaving these days is completely beyond our expectation... It must be understood that the growth of every people in this trading business may not be at the same trajectory... But to belittle others in an open forum is not the proper way of satisfying one's ego... We hope that you will behave properly next time you post in the forum...

By the way, would like to see your ledger balance as well as contract notes, if you wish to post them... But it would be far better if you discuss your trading logic/methods/systems/whatever so that we may learn something meaningful from you... :)

VaibhavPRO

Below is contract note of yesterday... as i said i did 2 trades in silver and 1 in crude...(Have marked them with arrows).. Rest are positional trades which my dad does.. plz dont shout I know our brokerage is very high :( i came to know about it few days back only... Gonna change broker soon... These were my 1st trades in commodity :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still waiting for the contract notes for todays capital market.. will post them when it comes...

Thanks
Vaibhav

VaibhavPRO

Sam

i clearly wrote they are my dad's contract note but trades were mine... arey money is coming in our home only so y wont i show off :D... Btw there is long story behind posting this contract note.. no show off was intended..

Today I think there is not trigger will generate...just watching my terminal(trading). THAT IS BEST WAY TO LEARN PRICE-ACTION TRADING...

Keep watch and watch in free day...you will get beauty of market.

All d best
Best Regards,
http://www.traderji.com/futures/53550-my-trading-strategies-future.html