My Trading Journal

isha

Hi All,
I have started this journal to keep me disciplined and to remember what's good and bad in my trades. Hope if i trade and write what's in my mind at that time, i'll better remembering important thing about those trades.

Thanks,
Isha

Best of Luck on your future trades.

iyerboi

Good luck! :thumb:

ryan4ucar

Hi All,
I have started this journal to keep me disciplined and to remember what's good and bad in my trades. Hope if i trade and write what's in my mind at that time, i'll better remembering important thing about those trades.

Thanks,
Isha
The question really is how will you decide whats good and whats bad ? do you have a refrence from where you can decide ? just asking anyways all the best for your journal and trading.

isha

The question really is how will you decide whats good and whats bad ? do you have a refrence from where you can decide ? just asking anyways all the best for your journal and trading.
Hi Ryan,
My strategy is simply based on support/ resistance and PA. But my main purpose of my journal is to keep me disciplined as I always felt that I should have taken this trade in hindsight.

Thanks,
Isha

isha

I have set a Pending order (PO):

AUD/USD:

BUY @ 1.0690 SL- 1.0650

TP: Trailing take profit, SL to BE at +20 pips

Hi All,

Thanks,
Isha
Good luck. Wish you have a prosperous trading in the future.