My Trading Journal @ Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

bunti_k23

hy anirudh bro reading your thread from the very beginning and much interested,keep it up...:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sorry! Couldn't post in this journal for some time.

In the last few days we were trained on Refreshers, Spread, Thickness, Gaping, Technical Levels, Tape Reading, Economic Data and its impact on trading in the US markets, How to trade during the earnings season, how should a new trader choose a stock to trade with no prior trading experience, and some other minor things.

We are also doing trading in the demo instance. But the problem with the demo instance is that we get the Fill very easily. However, in real trading it takes time to get the Fill and also, selection of the right ECN plays a major role in getting the Fill.

Tomorrow I am going live!!! I'll be trading in the US markets in live instance. I'm loving it!!! Initially, we will be asked to trade only 1 stock. After assessing the performance for 10-15 days the company will give us a buying power of $2,000. If we are able to generate 8-10% returns from it, we will be taken on payroll and will be given an initial buying power of $20,000.
I am really feeling very excited. This profession has infused a feeling of excitement into my dull life. I'm glad I took the bold decision to leave TCS and join Capstone.

Let's see what happens!!!

VJAY

In the last few days we were trained on Refreshers, Spread, Thickness, Gaping, Technical Levels, Tape Reading, Economic Data and its impact on trading in the US markets, How to trade during the earnings season, how should a new trader choose a stock to trade with no prior trading experience, and some other minor things.

We are also doing trading in the demo instance. But the problem with the demo instance is that we get the Fill very easily. However, in real trading it takes time to get the Fill and also, selection of the right ECN plays a major role in getting the Fill.

Tomorrow I am going live!!! I'll be trading in the US markets in live instance. I'm loving it!!! Initially, we will be asked to trade only 1 stock. After assessing the performance for 10-15 days the company will give us a buying power of $2,000. If we are able to generate 8-10% returns from it, we will be taken on payroll and will be given an initial buying power of $20,000.
I am really feeling very excited. This profession has infused a feeling of excitement into my dull life. I'm glad I took the bold decision to leave TCS and join Capstone.

Wishing you all the best in your first trade anirudh......:)

jagankris

Wish you good luck Anirudh.
Hope you have a valid strategy of your own for achieving the 8-10% milestone.

All the best :).

XUV-500

http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...securities-analysis-pvt-ltd-6.html#post897666

manishchan

Anirudh.. Best of luck ! You have taken a great risk but we don't succeed in life without risk. I am going to be a daily visiter to your thread... Defenitley there will be lot of inspiration.. :)