My trading & charts

PUCHU_2500

I have given word to our popular member Ravi bhai that after 6 months I will qualify myself to be a legal voter as I am successful trader since last 6 months. but it seems very hard achievable to me. however I will be continuing my effort........after 6 months if I can make at least Rs.5000/- pay out I will think myself as successful trader........

RAAMAKANT

I have given word to our popular member Ravi bhai that after 6 months I will qualify myself to be a legal voter as I am successful trader since last 6 months. but it seems very hard achievable to me. however I will be continuing my effort........after 6 months if I can make at least Rs.5000/- pay out I will think myself as successful trader........

PUCHU_2500

come back with profits
RECLTD
short @293.65 stopped out and reverse to long @295.30 and exited @ 300.25
again short @ 299.75 exited @ 398.25
Tatasteel
long @ 377.20 exited @ 379
Axisbank
short 546.5 stopped out @ 548
Relcapital
long @ 401.35 exited at 401

PUCHU_2500

not a good trading day !
AXISBANK
avg. loss -0.97 p/share
RECLTD
avg. loss -0.78 p/share
TATASTEEL
avg. loss -0.15 p/share
BHARTIARTL
avg loss -0.30 p/share

XRAY27

Always act your own best interests. No matter what others are saying. Do what your charts says.-Rishi Arora (TJ member)
PUCHU bro !!!

Perfect quote... just act upon your interest...There are many systems or setups that are shared by many eminent members basing on indicators,fancy bands,price action...but non off them work ..it the person who should make them work by drawing down merits and drawbacks in them and reconstructing a system according to his psychology & it is the right path.
:thumb:

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

Difference Between Unsuccessful and Successful Trader

1) Unsuccessful trader will be after systems, indicators, news....successful trader will concentrate on trade management, MM and learning new things to supplement his system.

2) Unsuccessful trader will blame market, operators, algos,brokers for his failure...suceessful trader will take the full blame on himself and look how to improve.

3) Unsuccessful traders wont look at the contracts after trading day is over...they are swept under the carpet......successful traders will carefully check the contracts and think what he could have done better.

4) Unsuccessful traders are not careful about their profitability and ledger balance...successful traders watch their ledger balance with eagles eye.

5) For unsuccessful trader making money from even wrong trade is more important....for successful trader, getting out of wrong trade no matter at what price is important....loss does not bother him...but being on wrong side of the market does.

6) Unsuccessful traders are angry, abusive,short tempered....successful traders are calm and happy lot.

Many more points but enough for now...

Smart_trade
:thumb::thumb: