My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Planning to restart this thread.
Purpose:
1. To share some new information related to the existing strategy.

2. To improve my discipline and psychology.

3. Lately i m seeing only texts in this forum and very few charts. Only the pivot thread seems to be active with nice charts.
Have downloaded free application "SHAREX", which after taking snapshot uploads the pic automatically to imgur and gives me the BBcode which can be pasted instantly here, thus workload of uploading charts just became easier. :rofl:

4. Many members like lonewolf, rjshem, are almost inactive due to unknown reasons. So taking the initiative to be active again.

5. I want to update this thread on hourly basis along with trading realtime, hope i would be able to multitask successfully. Obviously preference ll be given to open positions. :D

6. Till March 2017, i ll be part time trader. Will be able to open terminal after 12.30 pm only. My main focus ll be on MCX as of now.

Before starting the trading day we must always look for scheduled news which can affect the volatility of the instruments we are trading. So economic calendar of investing.com is a good website in my opinion.
Calendar for today:

7:30,8 and 9:30 pm have some events. Have to be cautious.

monkeybusiness

Planning to restart this thread.
Purpose:
1. To share some new information related to the existing strategy.

2. To improve my discipline and psychology.

3. Lately i m seeing only texts in this forum and very few charts. Only the pivot thread seems to be active with nice charts.
Have downloaded free application "SHAREX", which after taking snapshot uploads the pic automatically to imgur and gives me the BBcode which can be pasted instantly here, thus workload of uploading charts just became easier. :rofl:

4. Many members like lonewolf, rjshem, are almost inactive due to unknown reasons. So taking the initiative to be active again.

5. I want to update this thread on hourly basis along with trading realtime, hope i would be able to multitask successfully. Obviously preference ll be given to open positions. :D

6. Till March 2017, i ll be part time trader. Will be able to open terminal after 12.30 pm only. My main focus ll be on MCX as of now.

Before starting the trading day we must always look for scheduled news which can affect the volatility of the instruments we are trading. So economic calendar of investing.com is a good website in my opinion.
Calendar for today:

7:30,8 and 9:30 pm have some events. Have to be cautious.
All the best, Buddy:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subhadip

remember always ,in trading what matters most is not ur method or afls but how much u win in ur winning trades and how much u lose in ur losing trades.
Exactly sir.