My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I had read that before, good to read it again. I had put this question whether to wait for the breakout bar to complete (to observe all these conditions), I was told that most seniors enter immediately at breakout (before completion of breakout bar), I have thought of a compromise, I wait for breakout bar to complete and then may be retrace or fail and trade accordingly, but in case of breakdown I enter at the breakdown itself, as these are more likely to succeed.
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I had read that before, good to read it again. I had put this question whether to wait for the breakout bar to complete (to observe all these conditions), I was told that most seniors enter immediately at breakout (before completion of breakout bar), I have thought of a compromise, I wait for breakout bar to complete and then may be retrace or fail and trade accordingly, but in case of breakdown I enter at the breakdown itself, as these are more likely to succeed.
Thanks
Ya... I also enter b4 completion of bo bar.. and most of the time, it failed and had to reverse immediately, that's y posted abt the breakout.
also 1-2-3 bar z commonly seen..
in that thread basic candlestick pattern z given importance, which I ignored previously:p

blackberry

Thanks
Breakout/down may be false one,there may be 2 options for you,1st wait for 2 candle to complete. This may result 2 possibilities 1st either price move further away or retraces back.If moves away,you could enter immediately ,off course you can loose some profit but it is subjective.2nd, price may come back and may form higher bottom,this gives better RR trade for you.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi, since I have been trying to re read the concepts , I just thought to ignore all bars inside wrb so that rally/decline will be more clear.
just posting samples for all to comment, whether this view of chart is worth or not.
all credits to happy_singh and josh1 for providing the afl.

anyway I wont be trading tomo, so will recheck all my winning/loosing trades, with this chart, just to compare whether this would have helped or not..
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Define a trading edge in any method before following that method or setup

A trading edge defines your technical or strategic advantage in the highly competitive market environment. Traders can establish multiple edges by starting with popular strategies and customizing rules to lower the risk of getting trapped with the emotional crowd...

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Hey vij,
Cud u plz give us a list of scrips (AllSegs/Csh/FnO/Fx/MCX) those meet ur "Extremely Low Monetary SL Crtria" which r Liquid n Active ?
Tryng 2 build a DB according to ur SL Perception.
Thnk U
Rgrds

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hey vij,
Cud u plz give us a list of scrips (AllSegs/Csh/FnO/Fx/MCX) those meet ur "Extremely Low Monetary SL Crtria" which r Liquid n Active ?
Tryng 2 build a DB according to ur SL Perception.
Thnk U
Rgrds
well, my sl rules out nse fno for sure.
in mcx- crudeoilM and silverMIC is possible. rarely copperM also(max 40 paise sl) .

ns cash- rcap 1st choice, as it has 10 rs movt easily.
then tatasteel, tamo, sbin,rinfra, bhel, bankbaroda, hindalco,lt, sometimes pnb.