My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

usme brokerage bhi to 4-5 baar lagegi :confused:
trying small small quantities only at present. Today bought 150 Bankindia (25 x 6). Had placed orders to buy from 138.75 to 138.2 (25 each) with SL at 138.1; 6 orders got executed at average 138.63. Squared off at average 138.97 (between 138.85 to 139.1)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Looks like it was a bit late in the session to be trading (odd moves happen in the last hour), but you did a good job of controlling the loss.
If price is within first 30 min opening range, consider it sideways and trade only failures of extremes.. Usually both sides trading was supposed to be done. But after watching approx 300 charts with naked obv (without ribbons) decided now to trade only in the dominant direction.
For today obv bias was bearish, so only shorts was in the plan.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
trying small small quantities only at present. Today bought 150 Bankindia (25 x 6). Had placed orders to buy from 138.75 to 138.2 (25 each) with SL at 138.1; 6 orders got executed at average 138.63. Squared off at average 138.97 (between 138.85 to 139.1)
Well thats a lot of work. In 1 tf, time flies instantly.. I cant do this.. my entry happened with 3 trades for a single order. :annoyed:
sometimes liquidity dries up for a brief moment.
Your method of entry can be used for large quantities like 1000 shares etc.
IMO

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ispe ek chart pesh kare please.
Here you mean,we have to check 30TF?
9.15 to 9.45 ke beech me hi ,lo pe horizontal line marne ka.. no 30 tf.

at 14.25, bullish bias of obv was negated completely when price closed below pdl and orlow..

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Aman1

These mean different things to me but I have found Uk Opening range works better for me. I do use US opening range if market is about to break out but there is no hard and fast rule. Visual picture of trend is imp. India OR at 10am sometimes gives spike and therefore I avoid it most of the time.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
These mean different things to me but I have found Uk Opening range works better for me. I do use US opening range if market is about to break out but there is no hard and fast rule. Visual picture of trend is imp. India OR at 10am sometimes gives spike and therefore I avoid it most of the time.
At evening session 10 to 11 am OR looses its relevance . Can u pls tell exact time of open for UK and US according to IST ? I will also include it.
thanks