My Trade, My Strategies...a Diary

DiwaliCrackers

Hey Guys,

I always want to record my analysis and trade in somewhere but i didn't do that, may be because i don't want to record my failures or just i was so lazy.

I have started this thread to record why i enter and exit a trade.so it might help me to find out mistake and allow me to review my previous trades.

Why Online Diary:-
=============
Because here i can get suggestion to improve my trade and analysis.

Method/Strategies:-
==============
All the Trades will be based on Technical analysis, and i'll discuss why i want to enter or exit one night before :D

Starting Capital
==============
I'll begin with an account of 100000 INR. will add more money if i'll get some profit :D

Broker
==============
I have account with Sharekhan and Zerodha, with Zerodha i have some issue not so will trade with Sharekhan account for few more days :)

=================
Preferred Segment: F&O
==================

Other Condition
==================

1.) I don't have any Live chart access in My Office, so will trade as per Yesterday's Analysis.(to trade i should have entry, exit and target)
2.) for any trade I should have exact number to enter, SL and Target.
3.) Once i will be in Profit then entry price will be SL and once Target -1 will be achieved then Target-1 will be my SL.
4.) I dont have any risk:reward ratio now, but approx 2000 will be my SL and target I'll decide as per last 2-3 days High/Low(no formula just take high/low of 2-3 days)

If the market is so volatile and i am in small profit then better to take small profit rather the SL.

Until then, wish me luck, and give me some suggestion to improve, as i need it :)

Last edited:

Raju

DC ,

All the Best !! DC ..Good to have a dairy.Record whatever made you to take the trade decision and review it after some time.I do it on monthly basis.

I have benefitted by maintaining a dairy.

Regards,
Ragu

DiwaliCrackers

Hey Guys,

Today no trade due to high volatility and uncertainty condition.But i did Back Testing for TATAMOTORS with my strategy.
Results are:-

Number of Days i backtested for:-last 100 Trading Days
Total Trade Setup Occurred : 23 Days
No Trade Triggered : 4 Days
Stop Loss Triggered:6 Days

This Strategy is not based on any technical chart analysis(as i dont have any charting or live RT data facility @ Office), but just price action.