My System

marcus

Hi Manoj,

Thanks so much its great what you're doing for the forum and all of us.

I just want to ask you do you plan to make it a paid site later or will it continue to be free. The reason I ask is that in the past a few ppl have used the site to draw newbies and once they get em hooked they charge money, which I think is in very bad light, if someone is going to charge they should say so in advance which is fine.

We have a lot of selfless good ppl here like Satya, Rajiv, Pankaj, Ronald, Karthik, Saint and many more but occasionally we do get the bad egg.

I hope u dont mind my question and thanks again

Hi Manoj,

I just want to ask you do you plan to make it a paid site later or will it continue to be free. The reason I ask is that in the past a few ppl have used the site to draw newbies and once they get em hooked they charge money, which I think is in very bad light, if someone is going to charge they should say so in advance which is fine.

We have a lot of selfless good ppl here like Satya, Rajiv, Pankaj, Ronald, Karthik, Saint and many more but occasionally we do get the bad egg.

As Manoj has not given any reply to this thread it means that his plan to make his website paid in future, but friends don't worry please have a look at the following website for technical analysis of stocks....it's simply amazing.......let me know your feedback.

http://stocks.dlngroup.com/india/process_query.php

Manoj,

I was having a look at the website. Looks like the data does not take into account the splits in stocks

Crompton greaves, Lupin and Infotech all had splits/bonus.. If you take that into account, they are almost near overbought category. Please correct this in the website.

Hi Manoj,

Hi Sorry for the delay in reply. There is no such plans of making this a paid site.

Regards

As Manoj has not given any reply to this thread it means that his plan to make his website paid in future, but friends don't worry please have a look at the following website for technical analysis of stocks....it's simply amazing.......let me know your feedback.

http://stocks.dlngroup.com/india/process_query.php
Softtouch,

You have questioned my intensions without any visible reason.
Its your choice to think whatever you want, its a free country.
I wish you had read my earlier post to Traderji guys earlier.

All the best

MANOJ