My system sar [stop and reverse]

Friends it is my pleasure to introduce my most successful trading system which I am using from last 2 years . This 5DMA SAR System is not new to many of our friends , just want to share who dont have it . :thumb:
Rules are very simple for trading with this system . After hitting SAR value[Long/Short] you can reverse the trade with 20-30 point stoploss and hold until next reverse SAR value gets breach . :clap:

The link given below contains Excel-Sheet , .PNG file and AFL file for users of Amibroker and real time data feed . You can add more filters like RSI , MACD , ROC etc. for fine tuning your trade and to reduce whipsaws. Try it and enjoy it. :clapping:

LINK

Last edited:

gsn57iaf

Dear AMOL007 can you explain it on chart. As I understand that whenever bar moves upwards from DMA5 we go for 'Buy' and when bar is moving below DMA5 we 'Sell'. Please give feed back. Thanks.

gsn57iaf brother u r correct . Buy when current nifty value which is in black crosses SAR value in blue color with 20-30 points stoploss and vice-versa upto next SAR reversal .

lasty66

Friends it is my pleasure to introduce my most successful trading system which I am using from last 2 years . This 5DMA SAR System is not new to many of our friends , just want to share who dont have it . :thumb:
Rules are very simple for trading with this system . After hitting SAR value[Long/Short] you can reverse the trade with 20-30 point stoploss and hold until next reverse SAR value gets breach . :clap:

The link given below contains Excel-Sheet , .PNG file and AFL file for users of Amibroker and real time data feed . You can add more filters like RSI , MACD , ROC etc. for fine tuning your trade and to reduce whipsaws. Try it and enjoy it. :clapping:

LINK

Hi Amol.....ur link is not working....:confused:

Amol ji,

I understood that excel sheet is basically for finding out sar.

But then wat is the afl meant for??

When i see the charts it is basically showing SAR. but the sar is cut and not seen on screen

Please help

Regards
Anurag

Rules are very simple for trading with this system . After hitting SAR value[Long/Short] you can reverse the trade with 20-30 point stoploss and hold until next reverse SAR value gets breach .

The link given below contains Excel-Sheet , .PNG file and AFL file for users of Amibroker and real time data feed . You can add more filters like RSI , MACD , ROC etc. for fine tuning your trade and to reduce whipsaws. Try it and enjoy it.

Thanks for the nice system. Will you pelase elaborate more on the timing of reversal of trade. Do we need to wait till end of day OR reverse as soon as SAR vaue is hit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Forex 0
suri112000 Futures 43
Professional Trader Technical Analysis 6
augubhai Trading Diary 839
A Day Trading 3