My System - My trades.

Good question. But, let us also unban few other people who contributed more than varun for sure and be fair on all the contributors.

If we are going to unban Varun, why not 'Saint', 'Somatung' and jain.er? I think Saint has contributed more to this forum than 99% of the members here and definitely more than Varun. Most of the new members would not know this fact :)

Somatung has 3000+ posts and he was an expert in options. Am sure the admin/moderators are fair enough to unban all these people when they unban Varun. If i had to stick my neck out here, am assuming Varun/Somatung and jain.er were extremely rude and non-courteous to other members which was against the forum rules and got rightly banned - their contributions should not matter when it comes to being rude with other members. Not sure about the ban of 'Saint'

Still lot of people are using Saint's methods. So, first unban Saint please. Then, Somatung, Varun and jain.er - in that order.

Humble request.

Contra

"No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers"

I came across this quote today and was reminded of this thread and the quality of contribution here. Whatever the reasons and compulsions for the ban, I'm sure it can be remedied. I hope to see Varun ji back and active on this forum again.

raju.vzm

Good question. But, let us also unban few other people who contributed more than varun for sure and be fair on all the contributors.

If we are going to unban Varun, why not 'Saint', 'Somatung' and jain.er? I think Saint has contributed more to this forum than 99% of the members here and definitely more than Varun. Most of the new members would not know this fact :)

Somatung has 3000+ posts and he was an expert in options. Am sure the admin/moderators are fair enough to unban all these people when they unban Varun. If i had to stick my neck out here, am assuming Varun/Somatung and jain.er were extremely rude and non-courteous to other members which was against the forum rules and got rightly banned - their contributions should not matter when it comes to being rude with other members. Not sure about the ban of 'Saint'

Still lot of people are using Saint's methods. So, first unban Saint please. Then, Somatung, Varun and jain.er - in that order.

Humble request.
Totally agree. Though I am not in tj at the time of Saint sir, after reading his thread, understood that how great and helpful it would be if he is still here. Even though ban lifts on him, I have doubt on Saint sir's come back into TJ.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

hi, guys..i ll post the nifty and banknifty charts (depending on the trade i make), it is VK sir's prescribed method. now my trades are not perfect. still its in learning phase. Any input from the seniors are very much welcome.
i have marked the chart.
trade begins at 9.30Am. but or sell in nifty is triggered 2 points above or below pivots.(lines marked)
1. buy
2. sq off position and initiate sell
3. sl modified
4.sell position sq off and buy initiated.
5.buy tgt achieved.
6. sell position initiated.
needless to say tgt achieved. also add to the position was made in the 6 th position.

Attachments