My System - My trades.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Now compare the above 2 translationa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kumudhan

...PREFACE...
All of us are seeing the indicator OBV in our charting softwares from the day we installed that software. But how many of us applied obv in charts and seen how it works ? Almost none of us. Here comes VARUNKOCHHAR ji. He introduced us OBV and how to use it effectively in our trading with his thread My System - My trades . A thread too fast to see what is going on and what is posted where. That is why i tried to compile this book. Varunji wants all of us have financial independace and become rich using his logics in trading. All he asked in return is adding him and his family's well being in our prayers and spending atleast 10 % of the amount earned by you with his concepts in charities.Let us all do that.
Even though varunji not asked me or permitted me to compile this, he never objected me doing this and i assumed that as his permission.Thanks VARUNJI. My sincere thanks to Smart_trade sir, my first guru here in TJ for all his helps done here in trading and methods taught by him, but somehow i lost closeness with him for years now. Thank you subhadip sir for all your help in past years. Thank you Happy_Singh ji for all the afls created here in this topic and in whole tradeji (but im sad with you as you refused to make a afl for me when i requested you in your topic).Thank you extremist ji, XRAY27 ji, vijkris ji for all the afls you created for this thread. Thank you Tuna ji. Thanks to all who helped to translte from hindi to english.
My special thanks to moneybusiness ji for afls he created here and the support he is giving me clearing doubts in afls and all matters related to trading.
Now how the compilation is done and why? The posts are numbered as, if you want to read before after a post you can go to the original thread and read.All the wordly thanks are removed as, if i ve not removed them this compilation will go another 200 pages long. If your post is edited or deleted please dont get angry , almost all my posts are deleted by myself.All the afls posted here are placed in folder AFLS along with charts after posting that particular afl in charts. In that folder there is a list of all afls with number of the post where the afl is posted and if you have any doubt, you can go there for that afl.
All charts including varunji's charts are numbered and written in respective posts and placed in folder ALL CHARTS.A chart speaks a 1000 words. But varun ji's charts speaks 10,000 words.Thats why i placed all varunji's charts in folder VARUN CHARTS. The charts he posted in other topics too are collected and posted in folders namely VARUN.CRUDE, VARUN.BN.OPTIONS and VARUN.GENERALTRADING CHAT. Why i ve not added these charts in PDF and placed them seperately ? We can read a post and whip out the respective chart and if needed, zoom in and refer. You better install a crosshair app in your pc if you dont have one.That will be helpful to see the levels which are refered in the posts.
Now just read what varunji says about how to use this thread....
Kumudhan ji and others, i can understand your dilemma. You are all always confused, what to use when. When to use 36EMA/200EMA/LV bar... etc. Let me try to simplify it for you. There is a popular saying Horses for courses. One thing that you need to be focussed on is that we are primarily trading of price and volumes (OBV). Now let us talk about the LV bar concept why it gets formed was made very clear earlier on. Now the concept of BO/BD from LV bar amounts to wresting control from the other camp (Bulls and Bears) by either of them. There are 2 types of BO/BD one is price and the other is OBV they both may be linked but they are different. If we see addition of OBV from LV bar then it shows BO. Now OBV (as i have many times said) is truer. Meaning that once it BO/BD it stays that way for some time (Most often the rest of the day after the final LV bar gets formed) but many times we see the Price LV bar tested and sometimes breached after BO. (Price is fickle) at that time you have to take cue from the OBV LV bar line to enter longs again when strength in price resumes. The LV bar/PDC/36EMA/200EMA/Channels/Hourly bands...etc are just parameters to gauge the strength/weakness of price/OBV. That is what we are doing in all our methods, to analyse this strength/weakness and take trades.
We take the help of the nearest parameter to determine the strength and weakness of the underlying. These LVB/PDC/36EMA... may be looked upon as supports and resistances. Some of these like LVB/PDC/LVB are fixed S and R whereas the EMA's are dynamic S an R (as they are not constant in value and keep going up or down).
Thank you all friends . Moneybusiness ji told once hardly 1% ppl will download a compilation if done.Lets see how many of us need this. Enjoy your deepaavali.Read this leisurely and trade accordingly. Lets all get abundance of wealth by trading. THANK YOU AGAIN VARUNKOCHHAR JI.HAPPY DEEPAWALI....

Tuna

+1
Way to go Kumudhan Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XRAY27

@kumudhan ji !!!

You are one of the Hard workers in the forum !!! great work in deed , i also made a PDF of my entire thread on MP ,so that people can benefit from it in future !!! i know how hard it is . 45 days of hard ship OMG ,this shows your compassion towards fellow traders !!! Happy deepawali to you and to your entire family !!!

Last edited:

Tuna

A sign of a great teacher is that his legacy will continue- long live Varun Chachu. Wish you ( and your students) a Very Happy Diwali and lots of successful BO/ BD with ur Obv setup.