My System - My trades.

checkmate7

I have now requested him to change colour of OBV line when it crosses 36EMA. (Since you are also familiar with this concept when should it change colour (3 choices wrt 36EMA, LV bar or 200EMA). What would be most helpfull.
Change of colour when it crosses LV bar also a buy/sell arrow and if possible where we exit like if 8EMA crosses OBV we can have round circle for exit criteria in my opinion :)...

Also where we add if we can have + symbol :)

I think 36EMA would be the ideal as it would be adequately responsive to change in OBV values. Keeping some other EMA would only lead to an inconclusive debate as 8EMA would throw up too many whips i think. Somewhere ST ji had also suggested 36EMA for Adds.

This chart is an eye opener for the Nay sayers who have been calling the top at every couple of hundred points. Sure it will come down and then we would be sellers but first let it take out 36EMA atleast.

PUCHU_2500

bangla me kahwhat hai ratane ratan chine suwnre chine katchu......aami ekta suwnr......St sir, Xray sir, Tuna sir, Wips sir Vij sir and many more good traders understand very well about Vk sir system.....but I am totally failed to capitalise his all valueable concepts in my real trades.....another one capital I have wiped out .....I was determind not to errosion my capital heavily in day tradings......but in some days I had been only able to maintain my descipline......but 3/4 days in a month the entire tading had gone from worst to worsen....(pls, mind my poor language....) ....what I was thinking that I have govt service without any pension system , so I have been active in forum and internet to learn safe trading system so that I can earn pension like income through stock market.....but it is day by day it paid me horror kahani.....nah.....I am not right person to survive in the false dreame of day trading......I know I can not leave stock tradings during my life time, now I will go back to invest in penny stocks with my small amount.....this is the rigt path from where I started my trading journey I should go back there that is penny stock trading.......I am very soorry......

monkeybusiness

bangla me kahwhat hai ratane ratan chine suwnre chine katchu......aami ekta suwnr......St sir, Xray sir, Tuna sir, Wips sir Vij sir and many more good traders understand very well about Vk sir system.....but I am totally failed to capitalise his all valueable concepts in my real trades.....another one capital I have wiped out .....I was determind not to errosion my capital heavily in day tradings......but in some days I had been only able to maintain my descipline......but 3/4 days in a month the entire tading had gone from worst to worsen....(pls, mind my poor language....) ....what I was thinking that I have govt service without any pension system , so I have been active in forum and internet to learn safe trading system so that I can earn pension like income through stock market.....but it is day by day it paid me horror kahani.....nah.....I am not right person to survive in the false dreame of day trading......I know I can not leave stock tradings during my life time, now I will go back to invest in penny stocks with my small amount.....this is the rigt path from where I started my trading journey I should go back there that is penny stock trading.......I am very soorry......
Sad to read this, I request you to paper trade in 3minute TF with OBV + Pivots as taught by Subhadeep Sir and recently by VJay Sir. Dont fall for penny stocks you will repeat story again.

XRAY27

Puchu Bro !!!

First of all i'm using OBV to my method of trading ,which i have already disclosed that too to a limited extent not following it in full,secondly forum,INTERNET allows you to understand the ingredients of a method ,but trading method should be constructed by self,it requires hours of study and pain.

Almost 95 % method in INTERNET or forum fail in back testing only few pass ... if INTERNET can bring successful system,no body would have a failure story :D..its only helps in creating a positive system,if you use that in proper way ;)