My System - My trades.

princy01

Princy ji you are not getting my point. Let me sum it for you one last time.
"Too much analysis leads to action paralysis." I would only look for a better system or method when my method is not serving me well. I would not like to change my method just because it is cool to do so. Satisafaction is a very rarely used and underrated term in trading. One should only strive to achieve that.
sir i have many answers to this but i think i will only say this

if humanity was based on own knowledge only (of a single being or group)we wouldn't have been gone too far , its because something has been discovered before , due to that prior discoveries new age discoveries are possible lots of times .

system is always your thats great but sometimes you need another man;s perspective to view things , because only one human being is not god so he cant see many things , he can only see so much that his brain allows him to see , we dont have unlimited brains .

about satisfaction , ............everything is necessary , even satisfaction , but if it leads to stagnant situation then no harm in adding some outer stimulant for new and higher growth when possible

its great that you have a great system , maybe you dont need anything more , i wish you best of the best wishes , you will achieve what you wish for :clapping::clapping:

ap*

The past two pages have been anything but informative or useful. At this rate we are due for a premature close of the thread or worse. Ego's need to be massaged along with knowledge being shared. Thank god this isnt my thread.

OK one last rejoinder princy ji. One should learn to trust one's system irrespective of the occasional failures. What is more important that profits generated should be much more than losses. Now coming back to the hypothetical question about taking somebody else's perspective. What do you do when your system tells you to short and the other person's perspective/ system tells you to go long. Should you abandon your system. I was faced with a similar situation recently when i went horribly wrong in my EOD analysis seeing the OBV picture. The market opened GAP up against my position and i was numbed into an action paralysis. That day i happened to see somebody else's view about the market scenario and was brought back into my senses, but i realised that in the meanwhile my own system had also reversed its position but i was numbed because of my bias. Then again there was a time where my system was telling me to go short but i out of curiosity checked up somebody else's views who is great in trading that. And i went against my system only to encounter not only a stoploss but a loss of a great trending move. From then on i have vowed not to look up any other thread while i am trading for the day. The others views only cloud your judgement. I am better off encountering a stop rather than not trusting my system.

Secondly markets are ever evolving with newer indicators and methods to trade coming up very frequently. But one thing that has stood up in time are BO and BD's. I trade that only but with OBV(Volumes) as my basis. Because i have come to beleive (I am not forcing any body else to have the same views) over time that you just cannot have a sustainable move without taking volumes into the picture. At the end of the day all analysis/ perspective boils down to analysing price and volume movement.

Below these we should see 3280/90 (Previous day's BD/BO range) and if it goes down further then 3252-62 (Another BD/BO range). So how to trade this. On BD of today's range keep SL of today's high and 1st target as 3290. On further BD of 3280 keep SL of high of today's range and target of 3262.

Below these we should see 3280/90 (Previous day's BD/BO range) and if it goes down further then 3252-62 (Another BD/BO range). So how to trade this. On BD of today's range keep SL of today's high and 1st target as 3290. On further BD of 3280 keep SL of high of today's range and target of 3262.
Nothing much happening today

Vipul ji i have taken their 3 day trial for tick charts which is free and also migration is free. The major problem i faced was that i lost all my previous data for more than 12months while updating to tick charts.