My System - My trades.

niftytaurus

hi
crude also behaving diffrently..price brokedown yesterdy low of day..but obv didnot break its yesterday low?
what does it implement?

NT ji in crude it may be diferent as it is coming after a continuous fall from 3450 levels, so there may be accumulation going on and hence volumes are not there in falls. But in Nifty and BN it could be a case of distribution as it is coming after a massive uptrend. Rest it would only become clear tommorrow when both come back in sync (Either price would fall or OBV would go up)

Mungus

Hello Varun Ji,What is OBV BD?
Will you please post 1 clear chart for me?As it has many indicators,I am unbale to understand it.

Mungus

Hi Mungus
How are you.
After a long time, saw your post. :)
Good to know that your father is in good health.
Still in Mumbai or in Delhi now.

BTW, the man you are looking is not active these days in TJ, but at his original place.
Hello traderniftybull,you look familiar but unable to recognize you :confused:

Back to Delhi :)

monkeybusiness

NT ji in crude it may be diferent as it is coming after a continuous fall from 3450 levels, so there may be accumulation going on and hence volumes are not there in falls. But in Nifty and BN it could be a case of distribution as it is coming after a massive uptrend. Rest it would only become clear tommorrow when both come back in sync (Either price would fall or OBV would go up)
hi
NIfty even broke down yesterday's lowest obv of day also..
hi
crude also behaving diffrently..price brokedown yesterdy low of day..but obv didnot break its yesterday low?
what does it implement?
Sir, if we try to correlate both the markets, Crude is getting accumulated, NF getting distributed.

With rise in crude, rupee will start falling triggering downfall in NF.

Mungus ji OBV BD means Break down. Just posting a chart of NIFTY-II (Next months Nifty) as the action shifts to the next month in the last few days owing to rollover. If you observe the charts, you will find that the OBV interest was knocked off by 1.5Million contracts in a matter of 30min.(From 3.7million contracts at peak today to about 2 million contracts) The OBV levels of current month was 8.5 Million Contracts till yesterday and after the selloff in OBV closed at 6.6 Million Contracts. So there has not been a good rollover. But what is indeed surprising is such a selloff with volumes would have triggered the price to fall substantially, which did not happen. So what to make of it. Well wait for Price and OBV to fall in sync again.