My System - My trades.

wisp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urumi

Urumi, a sword used in kalaripattu in kerala. There is no denying the fact that it has an edge, but the question is man wielding the sword has any control over it? has someone learned it to handle properly let alone master it.
If you know about Urumi, then you also know vallabhanu pullum ayudham :D

Vipul_84

Thanks Varun ji for a nice method. I am totally convinced that OBV is leading indicator and more important than price. Price keeps on fluctuating but what moves price is smart volume. I have started using OBV and had posted my first trade in Crude Oil (and dedicated to you). Now I am regularly using OBV in my trading method. Thanks Again and GOD Bless.

If you know about Urumi, then you also know vallabhanu pullum ayudham :D
Bhai, you become capable only after learning/understanding/practicing in your chosen field, for that you need study material, tutors aside to your dedication and will to succeed. Specifically in our field few lucky people get good tutors/mentors.

So becoming capable in trading is uphill task. :)

wisp

Bhai, you become capable only after learning/understanding/practicing in your chosen field, for that you need study material, tutors aside to your dedication and will to succeed. Specifically in our field few lucky people get good tutors/mentors.

So becoming capable in trading is uphill task. :)
It definitely is an uphill task, and long drawn out process spanning years imho.

checkmate7

Not boasting but i doubled my money in 22100CE in less than 2 hours as per the above charts. Price action was short but look at the classic trap by the market makers.(They only give their hand away by volumes remember). And then also people beleive that OBV does not give an edge.

Varunji :thumb::thumb:

Subhadip

Why did i choose 22100 CE. Simple because it was available so cheap. I bought a decent number at 25. (Spot was nearly 22000 and with 2 full days to go to expiry it could not have been cheaper). Sold 75% at 50 and the rest are free and also booked a tidy profit.
Excellent sir..

Just a small thought putting inside in your mind..

what would have been the result of the following:
BNF 21500 CE buy & 22000CE Sold..same quantity..

Think of it sir..

Another better would have been:

BNF 21400 CE buy & BNF 21900CE sold- same quantity

Subhadip ji those would have been excellent spreads but the margin (though that is not a problem with God'd Grace) would have been quite high. In today's case i was able to buy 2000 quantity (50 lots) for Rs.50000 intraday with a SL of around 5 per lot. I was able to recoup my investment by selling half my quantity at 50. Now 880 qty. is not only free with me but i also made around 6000 profits with qty in hand - free.