My Swing Trading...

sunilrhs

No trade got executed today.

Ideas for tomorrow.

Will enter in YESBANK on short side below 346.40/-. (Futures)
Will enter in Essaroil on long side above 55.20/- (cash)
Will enter Lovable on long side above 394.5/- (cash)

Initial Capital of 1 lac stands at 1.10 Lacs.

sunilrhs

Sunil,

a) What is the lot size of Idea and how much money is needed to buy one lot of futures ? Same for Infy.

b) How about booking profits early (say with a TSL of 83.xx) buying options for the rest of the target.

c) If some downside movement is seen (as today it came down), will it be prudent to hedge it with puts ?? I mean, despite accurate analysis, the markets can give spikes either way taking out our stoplosses. How much would the puts cost? Maybe the profits from the futures will take care of that investment and it's early in a very long series, so puts won't be zero too soon.
TP

Sorry for so late on this...Well what you said is absolutly true for full time traders and since I am not a full time one so have to go for EOD prices...Options have never been my cup of tea so dont even want to look at them...

Though Idea gave me 5% profit within two days and came back to TL....no issues as long as the trades end up on profit side...

sunilrhs

Yes bank short trade got executed at 346.40, incedentally my trade is the high of the day so far..... CMP 343.90..lot size -1000

sunilrhs

Lovable long trade got executed on cash @ 394.4 ...500 shares ...CMP 397.80...

sunilrhs

Kept sell order of Lovable at 409.85/- with EOD SL @ 381/- (went long at 394.5). ..

Kept Yes bank buy order at 336.55 with EOD SL at 352.85 ( went short at 346.4)

sunilrhs

orders changed as following...

yes bank to 338.20/-

lovable to 402/-

Kept sell order of Lovable at 409.85/- with EOD SL @ 381/- (went long at 394.5). ..

Kept Yes bank buy order at 336.55 with EOD SL at 352.85 ( went short at 346.4)