My stupid trading strategy

DanPickUp

Seems to be an other case, where the exchange in India does not offer the real good possibilities to the traders in India.

Sorry to even explain such a way of trading, as it is really lost time. Will not do it again in any Indian Forum.

Take care and good luck

Edit:

Stupid from my side to present a strategy in a market which not offers any thing.

SexyTrader

Well I am not going to jump into options right away but just for an educational purpose can you please answer my above query? Thanks
Simple....just observe European options...! NSE does not have American options, so why search for it at all ?!

As long as you get to observe how options work, who cares whether its European or American ? :p

Options are NOT for beginners....they are sophisticated derivatives, they appear simple but pretty risky for beginners!

SexyTrader

Seems to be an other case, where the exchange in India does not offer the real good possibilities to the traders in India.

Sorry to even explain such a way of trading, as it is really lost time. Will not do it again in any Indian Forum.

Take care and good luck

Edit:

Stupid from my side to present a strategy in a market which not offers any thing.
European options are not so bad! :)

Options offer real good possibilities to wise-traders anywhere, be it India or USA!

Lets face it - Options are options! Whether American or European options - who cares as long as it generates profits ?!? It mighty does :cool:

Your strategy could be applied in this market too, albeit in an innovative way.

jxcess

can anyone please tell me what scripwise margins are? I know that there is a brokerage charged by the broker for intraday trading which is about 0.03% but what are scripwise margins? Some of these scripwise margins are even 100%. How is that possible?

comm4300

what are scripwise margins? How is that possible?
the amount of money that you need to have in your trading account in order to be able to trade on that particular scrip.

Margin is calculated - based on various factors - volatility of the stock being one of them.

best wishes.

jxcess

the amount of money that you need to have in your trading account in order to be able to trade on that particular scrip.

Margin is calculated - based on various factors - volatility of the stock being one of them.

best wishes.
Sorry I didn't get u. Are u saying that if I have Rs 10000 in my trading a/c and if the scripwise margin is 100% I can't do intraday trading for more than 10000 even on leverage?

SexyTrader

Options are NOT something that beginners can play around with...period.

If you still wanna test it, test it without any real money.

Options CAN make you LOSE money BIGTIME if you do not know how it works.

Stick to what you know or realize you know...that is the safest bet!

or else....train under someone who does LIVE trading....in real-time