My reply to a post is lost !!!!!

shanki99

Hi

Yday i posted a reply to one of a post asking about a particular system and its efficiency

As soon as i pressed the submit button, some other post came.

And now i realise that i lost my post, how do i retrieve that?

I was enquiring with series of questions to one member whose name starts with "raj" on an earlier reply posted by him on 5 and 8ma crossover system

I made many futile attempts to trace that post of mine as well as his

Can some one help me out?

Thanx

rkkarnani

Hi

Yday i posted a reply to one of a post asking about a particular system and its efficiency

As soon as i pressed the submit button, some other post came.

And now i realise that i lost my post, how do i retrieve that?

I was enquiring with series of questions to one member whose name starts with "raj" on an earlier reply posted by him on 5 and 8ma crossover system

I made many futile attempts to trace that post of mine as well as his

Can some one help me out?

Thanx
You can always retype the reply you were posting. But if a reply is a detailed one, its a real frustration and you do not feel like doing it all over again.
At times due to Net error etc. the 'reply' drafted by us is not posted. Maybe using the back button might have taken you back to your draft but that is past now.

In case you donot remember in which thread the original Post was from, you can try the "search" option and opt for Advanced search and try to locate it. It seems that there cannot be any other solution to your problem.

pls help me how to work with justtrade - the demo is very poorly designed - there is no steps for limit / short selling / stop loss / etc., i am new and having a/c with justtrade - need help from users - please

shanki99

Next time ,Click on your ID & then search all posts by shanki99,you will get it there.
I agree...but for 2 days it was not showing under my posts !

I could see it today. Even after finding my post, i immediately went and clicked find all posts by me, it was not showing up...and could not find in search mode as well....that is why i posted a lost msg !