My Race against fixed deposit

Good afternoon gav valo, Monkey trading ka pranam swikar kijea :lol:

So, my broker transferred 2K from my trading account to my bank account out of my knowledge due to some sebi regulation of quarterly settlement.

There were more then few trades possible yesterday. BOI continued upmove, Auro broke above 562 and closed above 576. But i am currently in grip of fear do not have lot of guts to trade.

Bought Biocon 600 call, 2 lots at 17.7 as it broke out and stayed above previous high in early trade, booked out at 19.6 for profit of 1.8K

So week closed at 51199.

For next week, auro looks strong might go above 600, BOI is going great guns, LT, Crompton, Voltas, can tend towards 20 DMA, Tata steel is at critical levels, Mondays candle will clear the air.

Last edited:
Hey folks i guess you all are having super fun........

Well I am not very much in market these days,,,joined a broking firm as a dealer to learn playing market with others money....

Not a good idea I guess as I missed the whole rally, had i been there on the screen playing my own account would have easily completed this task....

However, latest trade was of BOI bought 240 call for 18.85 and sold today by forming the high for it at 45:clap:

so current balance is 74.5K it is nearly 3 months and FD will hit first interest payment if few days... hope to be in good profit by then. I do not have any open position for tomorrow morning... lets see if India gets MODIfied...

Ram ram folks.... Modi euphoria is on its peak....

Bought DLF 185 call at 7 sold at 14 ibrealest call at 3 and sold at 6 ashokley 25 call at 0.65 sold at 0.75 bob call at 33 and sold at 27 rcap 550 call at 16.25 sold at 20:clap:

Have reached nervous 90's, now I know how it feels like to those batsmen in the matches.:(

This is the time to take all your money any buy any random call option from cyclical, power, auto psu banks cap goods metals and mining, real estate, infra you will make heaps of money, but that is not for me as my goal is near once i cross I will try to take aggressive potitions in next expiry. Currently I am too scared of ending up on the loosing side.:annoyed:

Have a open position in auro 600 pe at 16, even it it reaches 10-12 i will take the loss as it will close the first challenge.. Wow beating FD in 2 months will be an awesome feeling, keeping my fingers crossed.:thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hey buddies...

Reached 1.33lakh but was too greedy to book profits .......currently i have lost all the money... thanks to sebi I have 2.5k in my account due to auto flush out..........

I am out of derivatives... FD wins this battle,, :annoyed:

Goodbye :D
same story everywhere :eek:
BTW what is auto flush out ?

Hey buddies...

Reached 1.33lakh but was too greedy to book profits .......currently i have lost all the money... thanks to sebi I have 2.5k in my account due to auto flush out..........

I am out of derivatives... FD wins this battle,, :annoyed:

Goodbye :D
From Rs 75000 you reached 1.3 Lakhs....FD would require atleast 6 years to reach that figure. When you are competing with FD....you must take very small and controlled risk it is the bad handling of risk which flushed you out..

Smart_trade