My Pivot - Resistance -Support Calculator

Dear Joy Mitali,

Thank you for such a detailed, well-designed, and above all, a very useful tool. I have a request. What is the significance of the midvalues? Kindly explain.

Thank you, once again.

Hi Joy,
Good work will always gives u good results. So keep it up man.
Will get back to u, if there would be any quaries.
Regards.
TejasV

joy_mitali said:
Hi all,
I have made a Pivot--Resistance -Support Calculator---which I whish to share with everybody-----The work is not complete--still in progress---

Even though a lot of such calculators r present in the net-----but most of them r very simple----Only one of them I found interesting---on whose basis I have made this calculator-----

I m sure ---when this entire project gets completed-----this will become a real handy tool in trading---specially for those ---who cannot get hold of expensive softwares-----

I will be more than happy---if I get a few responses---Critisisms and suggestions ---regarding what more implementations will transform it to a very good tool----r truely welcome---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hi, What is the formula you are using to calculate Camarilla pivots ?

Hello everybody,
The 2nd version---is loaded now--now OHLC data can be loaded from EOD file---dwnlded from NSE--bhavcopy---or from srisara's data extractor--(metastk format)---the file must be a .csv file---
A special thanks to SRISARA for ur help
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:
joy_mitali said:
Hello everybody,
The 2nd version---is loaded now--now OHLC data can be loaded from EOD file---dwnlded from NSE--bhavcopy---or from srisara's data extractor--(metastk format)---the file must be a .csv file---
A special thanks to SRISARA for ur help
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hey Joy,

thanks for including me in the credits. I opened your application and found my name in credits, thanks again for the same. Hope you are having a roll in this BULL market, good luck with your trading.

I think, our wish to come up with a good tool for stock Management will come true slowly. Only thing is we need to slowly build these independent modules and integrate them.

Satya

HEllo Srisara,
I have done nothing great---but given the right person a little bit of credit----which he obviously deserves----
Also---I totally agree with u --that--our dream open source project---will surely take shape---in the near future----
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Hi all,
I have made a Pivot--Resistance -Support Calculator---which I whish to share with everybody-----The work is not complete--still in progress---

Even though a lot of such calculators r present in the net-----but most of them r very simple----Only one of them I found interesting---on whose basis I have made this calculator-----

I m sure ---when this entire project gets completed-----this will become a real handy tool in trading---specially for those ---who cannot get hold of expensive softwares-----

I will be more than happy---if I get a few responses---Critisisms and suggestions ---regarding what more implementations will transform it to a very good tool----r truely welcome---
Regards,
joy_mitali
SIMPLY GREAT WORK.. I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS

I modified the calculator to retrieve the ticker symbol automatically, borrowing the codes from "MY Excel stock tracker" tool developed by "Amitkr".

Good work to "joy_mitali" and "Amitkr".

Hope this makes easy for everyone.

PN,