My Live Trade Executions for 2% Daily Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade1 Entry

Bid of 10000 Quantity of Nifty 8500 Call is executed right now at market price (cmp is 131.00 now at 1:46 pm ). My protection level will be of 126.00

lol i see u little devil you are kind a pro trader ^^...

Evil smile .....
you are buying the 5 min breakout i can see that :xD
even your stop loss is 5min breakout Nice :xD
Ever heard of ABC lol lmao

Do post your P/L at the day of nifty expiry .Until then profit pe profit karta jaa :xD
in my view as long as your Sl are intact you should be fine :)

umeshmandal

lol i see u little devil you are kind a pro trader ^^...

Evil smile .....
you are buying the 5 min breakout i can see that :xD
even your stop loss is 5min breakout Nice :xD
Ever heard of ABC lol lmao

Do post your P/L at the day of nifty expiry .Until then profit pe profit karta jaa :xD
in my view as long as your Sl are intact you should be fine :)
Hi testOTT,
Its "five" min. b/o in underlying or the option or the futures? Where do you 'see' it!???
Here the main thing is the traders conviction on his trade setup to trade 10000 qty at a go !

idk man ask him... it;s only my prediction . he might be using 5 min breakout ...

he is pretending to be new and all he is smart ass big fish with deep pocket :xD
normal man won;t trade 10K right lol

idk what he uses in real . but his entry for today was right .
I was suprized he posted in 17 min closed trade. do u know how much he would have made if he sold option at end of day lol..

reason i posted Go sleep now don;t trade is :-- As he posted trade closed means it be very difficult for him to
reenter same trade with r.s 141 ... so rater stop trade enjoy profit :)
instead of going negative and all loose all profit. :xD

look
and there r people in numbers who after closing mkt post fancy charts.
They say picture is more then thousand words.

Everyone should follow the rule day u made your profit target close pc enjoy sleep that day lol

He needs to work on his exit rate Plan... he has potential to be one of great option trader. [he knows when to enter]
If my calculation are correct he was on 5 lakhs ... now trades @ 13.1 Lakhs how fast was he able to achieve that o_Odid i miss something lol

Last edited:
How I Trades

sir, jarurat nahi hai proof dene ki. YAKEEN HAI:thumb: meri request hai ki thoda guide karein ki kaise movement ko judge karte hain. friday bilkul dead market tha phir bhi aapne 7 points nial liye CALL per.:clap:

Thoda sa technique share karein to bahut logon ko fayda ho sakta hai.
Bro trade is provided live and its there mainly between 12pm to 2pm use it as you want to generate profit.

Also as an extended help i can provide you live trade over whatsapp/sms for free (frankly speaking Will try my level best to send trade over whatsapp whenever its possible).In order to recieve this information on whatsapp i dont need anything from you as i consistently generate it myself but you need to feed atleast 2 poor people for a day and if possible provide its pic over here that will be the so called fees for recieving one live trade on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.