My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderji)

Re: My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderj

Sir was there anything wrong in the shares like Satyam? Technicals kam nahi karte , fundamentals kaam nahi karte , are bhai fir kaam karta hai tou kya karta hai?

Re: My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderj

Hi Harshit

I have been trading for the past 6 years & from my experience i can honestly say that technicals do work ..... the big difference is your expectations from the market . Making money from the market on a consistent basis is the key to long time survival . just aim for a annual return of 18-25 % on a consistant basis .

Sir was there anything wrong in the shares like Satyam? Technicals kam nahi karte , fundamentals kaam nahi karte , are bhai fir kaam karta hai tou kya karta hai?
Technicals is 30% of the total game of trading. The remaining 70% is guts, discipline and a sound risk and money management system. Think about it.

I can show to you that you can be successful with a trading system which is based on coin tosses for entering a trade if the above are addressed.

mubzaveri

this shouldn't be ur question ur question would be what is
-MONEY MANAGEMENT,
-RISK MANAGEMENT?
because this is the common answer u got from lot of the seniors out here.....
NOW LETS ASSUME,
1)A system with 80% accuracy that is ur right 8 out of 10 times...
in this case if R:R(risk to reward) is 3:1 (ie,you risk 3 rs for every 1rs profit on 100 rupees investment) than,
in 10 trades,
Profit-8rs
loss-6rs
net-2rs

2)Another system has accuracy of 50% ,
R:R ratio 1:3(opposite of 1st condition),than
in 10 trades,
profit-15
loss-5
net-10rs(ie 5 times 2rs).............:!
now i hope u understood it.....
remember there is no holygrail in the market,
be prepared for lossessssssssss.....................:thumb:

Note-Its not important how many times ur right or wrong,
the important thing is how much u gain when ur right,
&how much u loose when ur wrong....
(i dont know who said it but said it to the point)

Last edited:

EagleOne

Technicals is 30% of the total game of trading. The remaining 70% is guts, discipline and a sound risk and money management system. Think about it.

I can show to you that you can be successful with a trading system which is based on coin tosses for entering a trade if the above are addressed.
Well said, RIP. Tell you the truth, I have had successfully experimented the above funda a few times. No charts, pure onscreen PA based gut feeling - and sometimes a Rupee coin to seal the decision. That too, on high-spread punters' stocks!. It was fun...like bungee jumping. Lliberating. :)

But not anymore. Haven't got that much time. It's only the index for me now. Which, compared to bungee-jumping, is like playing table-tennis!
:p

looser

Well thanks to ST da and and Saint sir, its working for me very well and i have doubled my ledger couple of times in past few months. Discipline, MM and complete understanding of system is required to be successful.

Best of luck my friend, i hope u ll be successful in ur last attempt.

oilman5

good entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!

XRAY27

Hi,
harshit bodani
Technical analysis knowledge is not only knowing indicator ,patterns , and moving averages ...
it is about designing a trading system which means designing entry and exit setup with due care to stoploss and trailing stoploss...in the way a system is 20% mind is 30% and 50% is money management
for designing a trading system ........back testing the logic(entry and exit rules) is only method to draw a conclusion ,for that at least 3 years we have to back test
if you have done all this you will sure find a success full method to earn
During my earlier days of trading i have purchased all the trading systems available in the market and the result is big loss... after that worked on above steps and now earning