my favourite trading system

HI guys

Now I have realised how many enemies or abusers I have on this forum.
my personal thanks to following members for being so kind to readily shower insult on me.
HARIOM5109,BEINGUMEYSH,ABHI1284,XRAY27,SAAKK,TOOCOOL,EXTREMIST

I feel so sad how the colleagues can readily change stand to willingly blame their past friend.

I had a ray of hope -one somebody on this forum can break the secret of the afl,second-after repeated requests my friend would agree to give it

Today I rang up the owner and told him what comments I saw on this post.

All he said is
You are trying to beg of me all these days-but as you just told me they are abusing and insulting you openly-do you think that they deserve to get a GIFT FROM YOU after all this?

I have felt shame.
I dont have answer.

I request the moderator to kindly remove this whole post and oblige.

Last edited:
HI guys

my personal thanks to following members for being so kind to readily shower insult on me.

I feel so sad how the colleagues can readily change stand to willingly blame their past friend.

I had a ray of hope -one somebody on this forum can break the secret of the afl,second-after repeated requests my friend would agree to give it

All he said is
You are trying to beg of me all these days-but as you just told me they are abusing and insulting you openly-do you think that they deserve to get a GIFT FROM YOU after all this?

I have felt shame.
I dont have answer.

now he is felling next time he will not do this again

Last edited:

dell

HI guys

All he said is

I have felt shame.
I dont have answer.

hi ford7k ,
i can understand what a man felt when he tries to help others but in vain he gets abuses and laugh ,
i also feels very bad here , but ford this is virtual world .
inspite of all our goodness we cannot expect same from others in this selfish world...........
i myself had gained a lot from u ..............i track all ur post and tried to gaining insights from it , and beleive me i gained a lot .......u r a great thinker and can motive any dumb person like me to correct path ...........
don't feel bad , it's a part of life ...........
may be this persons r from afl sellers group and may not digest ur work ..........
it's ok , ignore it .....
u have enemies here but believe u have die-hart friends , followers also here .............
cheers

XRAY27

HI guys

All he said is

I have felt shame.
I dont have answer.

hi ford 7k
iam great fan of you and (critic on this post only)... because others are knowledge gaining articles..... this one makes others to post request in forum for afl ....
"I have felt shame.
I dont have answer."
don't feel like this ......
iam a trader not a seller of afls....
carry on the good work... (knowledge sharing)

a1b1trader

hi ford7k ,
i can understand what a man felt when he tries to help others but in vain he gets abuses and laugh ,
i also feels very bad here , but ford this is virtual world .
inspite of all our goodness we cannot expect same from others in this selfish world...........
i myself had gained a lot from u ..............i track all ur post and tried to gaining insights from it , and beleive me i gained a lot .......u r a great thinker and can motive any dumb person like me to correct path ...........
don't feel bad , it's a part of life ...........
may be this persons r from afl sellers group and may not digest ur work ..........
it's ok , ignore it .....
u have enemies here but believe u have die-hart friends , followers also here .............
cheers
Yes you are right dell
At least I know one of them beingumeysh, from this group
Selling afls @ 5000 INR

a1b1trader

Hi Ford

I can understand your pain.
But do not pay any attention to them
Keep carrying your good work.
We have learnt a lot from your posts

extremist

@ dell

ha ha ha ......
have u ever seen ford giving anybody AFL?
may be once or twice if i mistaken.

if u r saying knowledge sharing then i agree u....

he always shows some pic of afl and always say tht got frm net or mostly gor frm friend or my friend need this strategy coded.

i don't know how silly people in here fall for such mean trap.

@ ford
dear sir.....
i myself have coded afl for ur friends strategy 2 or 3 times but after giving u the afl u posted the snap of the afl u had and said tht the code i given u is not good enough to match the code u have.
**** man ....! if u had the code then why u needed it frm other.
or as Abhi said in previous posts u want people to beg u for the code.

sir....
plz change the habit.
if have the code then post it if u really is the well-wisher and a man with good thoughts.

now u will say tht it was ur friends gift to u and all.....

come on man u already violated his trust when u posted the pic here now don't pretend tht ur really a trustworthy one.

i'm sorry if i used some hard words. but fade up of seeing u posting like this always and people falling for it.

and still if u think tht ur doing great service to the people here then always remember one sentence frm SWAMI VIVEKANAND.
( i don't remember the exact sentence but remember the meaning)

" If u r really doing good work then critics r bound to be there"

we people may sound like critic to u but at least we r not playing with somebodies hopes and fooling him around.

and one thing last

if u need any AFL ask directly. we have lot of generous seniors here how r always ready to help.
just don't say tht ur friends code, friends strategy and all the things u do.

thanx for ur good work.