My experience with ventura securities

strange I am trding with ventura since last one year I never face any problem. moreever they have one starnge bug in there DP selling. If u put an order to sell any share from DP or SR in NSE the share will get marked in the NSE for the whole day and if u try to cancel the order and place in BSE it wont take the DP/SR shares as they r marked in NSE, thus u have to pay margin tomplace the order in BSE.

Try india infoline,

Pros:

1.) excellent customer service..they give you the mobile number of your relationship manager which incidentally is also your dealer. So if your software stops working you can call them immediately and place the order.

2. Online help desk: where the reply is also prompt.

3. Reasonable brokerage: Initially i paid like 50 paisa for delievery and 5 paisa for futures, but now i have negotiated it to 30 paisa for delievery, and 3 paisa for futures. There option's brokerage, however, is pretty high, 50 rs per lot, i guess you can negotiate that also.

4. There software Trader terminal, pretty good. Fast order execution. Net P and L for the day ( perfect for a day trader). Square off facility. Charts with techincal indicators in them.

Cons:

1. When the market is volatile the TT hangs...you have to manually change the server again and again to get the live data back in the terminal.

2. You can't import the live data to any other software ( excel, metastock, amibroker etc )

3. There is no Portfolio tracker in it, As in if you carry your position next day, then for P&L you have to check manually ( calculator or excel )

I can think of only these points, hope i am of some help, if you want i can give you the contact of my relationship manager.

Cheers.

hi kumar would like to bring to ur notice.....it might help u to transfer live data from tt advance to metastock http://quotesondesk.googlepages.com/

check TTA2MS v3.5 .........if i am anywhere wrong ...do let me know...thanks in advance

I personally have exprncd the same with reagrsd to the MARGIN. U WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SELL but at a predefined time, VENTURA will sell off your holdings - this i thnk is STUPID.

agreed that one cannot buy if the MARGIN is -ve, but not allowing the customer to sell and instead seloing off from their own end????????

And all this on the T+1day.

Secondly if you trade on a day and cover your margin but before the clsoe you buy some shares, THEN BEWARE THE NEXT DAY YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOCKED AND VENTURA WILL SELL OFF.

BETTER TO LOOK FOR SOME OTHER BROKER THAN BE WITH VENTURA.......

Lastly the less said about their customer service the better......

I had faced similar problems and hence brought to the notice of investors through this column. One may be happy or unhappy because of their experiences but certain issues can not be different to different persons. Inspite of their speediest s/w, I decided to quit becuse of short comings in their s/w and worst still was pathetic customer services. Their back office website was most peculiar (i.e.it takes several minutes to open and after opening if you opt for a menu to open, you will be successfully logged off), and worst-est I had ever come across. Initially, I took up the short comings with them, but I failed to get even an acknowledgement and as such there was no option but to quit.

Hi! Dear Friends....PLs help and guide me.

On Tue 20th I had purchased 25shares of ICICI Bank and 15 shares of SBI with Ventura and as per my knowledge the shares are to be delivered to me on T+2 basis i.e on Friday 23rd .

However the Ventura system reflects only 5shares of SBI and 20 shares of ICICI ( 10shares less of SBI and 5 shares less of ICICI) today even after 1 week of transcation. today 27th April (Tue)

On the same day I had purchased 15shares with HDFC Sec and I have already sold the same on Friday with good profit margin

Even after one week I am yet to get the delivery of these shares from Ventura... they say it is a Exchange problem.

Can someone help me into this matter and update me on despite one week the shares have not been delivered to my demat a/c ?

PLS HELP

Contacts in ventura securities

Hi!

Hi!

I had purchased 15shares of SBI with Ventura on 20th April and have recd only 6shares from them.... they say it is a exchange problem but have not addressed my issue in writing.

:annoyed:
:(:confused:

Anyone have issues with Ventura may pls address all mails to the Director
Hemant Majethia at [email protected]

The other contact persons are

Contact Person Tel No. Email Yahoo ID
Geeta Sharma 022-67747505 [email protected]
smilewithgeet
Hetal Dhamecha 022-66227129 [email protected]
hetal_dhamecha
Nisha Sharma 022-66227180 [email protected]

Abhijit Navgire 022-66227135 [email protected]
abhijit_navgire

In case of other queries, please feel free to contact our Marketing Department;
Contact Person Tel No. Email Yahoo ID
Tanya Shetty 022-67747533 [email protected]
-
Dinesh Alwani 022-67547099 [email protected]
dinesh_alwani2007
Neema Khandelwal 022-66227128 [email protected]
-
Aanchal Katreja 022-66227132 [email protected]
aanchalkatreja

Prasshant

Try india infoline,

Pros:

1.) excellent customer service..they give you the mobile number of your relationship manager which incidentally is also your dealer. So if your software stops working you can call them immediately and place the order.

2. Online help desk: where the reply is also prompt.

3. Reasonable brokerage: Initially i paid like 50 paisa for delievery and 5 paisa for futures, but now i have negotiated it to 30 paisa for delievery, and 3 paisa for futures. There option's brokerage, however, is pretty high, 50 rs per lot, i guess you can negotiate that also.

4. There software Trader terminal, pretty good. Fast order execution. Net P and L for the day ( perfect for a day trader). Square off facility. Charts with techincal indicators in them.

Cons:

1. When the market is volatile the TT hangs...you have to manually change the server again and again to get the live data back in the terminal.

2. You can't import the live data to any other software ( excel, metastock, amibroker etc )

3. There is no Portfolio tracker in it, As in if you carry your position next day, then for P&L you have to check manually ( calculator or excel )

I can think of only these points, hope i am of some help, if you want i can give you the contact of my relationship manager.

Cheers.
they charge minimum per share and 15 rs on outgoing (selling from DP)
minimum per share is very costly for shares below 100rs. for example if you buy a 10 rs share and yr MPS is 5 paisa then yr cost will be 5paisa as brokerage, now if u buy a penny stock of re1 then yr brokerage becomes 5%, thts a major negative for indiainfoline

secondly, i had an account with them but stopped trading for last 2 yrs, now i wanted to revive the same and wanted to reset my online account and transfer my account to other branch but till date they have not activated the online account (after 6 months of mailing), so service is very poor
it means it is impossible to get yr branch transferred and also to activate a dormant account

hence we need online site with good speed and execution, no MPS and Minimum brokerage per day. also btst and stbt is important

can seniors throw light on that

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: I have been cheated in Capital Market by Broker/Sub Broker
Transfer of my chq to third partys a/c without my knowledge.

I ARUN V PARIKH, I am the registered client with Ventura Securities Ltd (Mumbai) (Broker) by client ID 74175 via Money Plant Securities (Sub Broker) (Mrs: Aarati Vijay Muley) since 17/12/2007.

On 10/01/2008, I had given the cheque to Mrs. Aarti Vijay Muley (Money Plant Securities), the sub-broker, for a sum of Rs 45000/- to deposit with Ventura Securities Ltd on my above referred client ID:74175.

However the said cheque was never deposited in my account. There after, I pursued matter with Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley, (Money Plant Securities) who gave me false assurances that the money will be soon credited to my account.

On 10/03/2010, when I strongly demand the money, she bluntly refused the same. She has purposely passed the time of two years and breached my GOOD FAITH in her.

Thereafter, I went to Venturas office at vikhroli, there I met Mrs. Maria Fernandes, (Legal Department) by presenting copy of the said cheque. She confirmed to me, after getting through her records that this cheque got credited to Client ID 74087 i.e. Mrs. Rajani S Muleys account. It is pertinent to note that this account belongs to Mrs. Aarti Vijay Muley's family a/c. This shows that she has very conveniently transferred the cheque amount within her family.

Mr. D P Singh (Head of the Legal Department) was not present at that time, Mrs. Fernandes asked me to wait for a day or two.

After a fortnight and with all the telephonic conversations with Mr. D.P.Singh about this matter, he sent one courier stating that Mrs. Aarti Vijay Muley has submitted Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with them. A copy of the same was being sent to me by courier on 29/03/2010, which I received on the following day. Please refer the attachment no. 2.

On the basis of the above MOU Ventura Securities Ltd & Mr D P Singh has refused to transfer this amount and advised me to meet Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley directly at her office. I also met her and asked her to return my money, however she has refused to do so.

Please note that, I have not signed any MOU neither I was aware of such document and nor I have authorized any person to do so. It is pertinent to note that there is no Original MOU available with either of the parties i.e. Ventura Securities or Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley. Infact, Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley has went to extent of blaming me that I am in the possession of the original MOU.

My grievances are against the sub-broker Mrs: Aarti Vijay Muley of Money Plant Securities and against the broker Ventura Securities Ltd :-

That how can Ventura Securities allow THIRD PARTY TRANSACTION, i.e. transferring a cheque meant for one client ID to another client ID's account without prior notice to the concerned person. I believe that the same is also not permitted under SEBI/NSE rules and regulations.

Secondly, Ventura Securities Ltd has relied on a copy of MOU which is neither stamped nor registered nor any original is available of the same.

It is evident from the above that Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley (Money Plant Securities) and Ventura Securities Ltd both hand-in-glove have illegally transferred the amount in third party's account and are now refusing to return my money on pretext of the said MOU which has no existence.

As on today, I have taken following actions against Mrs: Aarati Vijay Muley (Money Plant Securities) and Ventura Securities Ltd:-

1) On date: 31/03/2010 I have lodge the complaint with Samtanagar Police Station Kandivli-east. against Mrs: Aarati Vijay Muley.

2) On date: 24/04/2010 I have registered the above matter with SEBI and the same is Acknowledgement Ref No: 2010/0014618/01 Dt:22/04/2010.

3) On date: 03/05/2010 I have registered the above matter with NSE. The Complaint ID is 1005210760400081 dated 12/05/2010.
I request you to please confirm to me if any actions can be taken against Ventura Securities (Broker) and Mrs. Aarati Vijay Muley of Money Plant Securities.(Sub-Broker)
Thanking you for your kind time and attention.

ARUN PARIKH
(9224323064)

You want a very good service but you don't want to pay for it.
hmmm,,,,
there is no free lunch.

You want good service, but don't mind paying higher brokerage, then following are good
Motilal Oswal
Sharekhan
Indiabulls

Want penny brokerage and adjust with terminal?
then there are plenty of companies.

My advise, subscribe to any of the above companies. you will really get very good service which should make you forget the brokerage issue